Special Day Part 2

ASH POINT OF VIEW:
What Serena is doing here?? And most importantly why Misty is happy?? Uh please someone tell me what's going on here..

"Uh.. Ashh,aren't you happy seeing me here??" Serena asked me.
Quickly I came back from my thoughts to reality and responded " No..no.. Serena, nothing is like that"
"Great! So Serena make yourself comfortable here." Misty said.

Wait..what?? Is Serena is staying here only,no..no..no.. this shouldn't be happening,why every time she has to ruin my and misty's moment.

"Umm Ashh, sorry I forgot to tell you something." Misty said in a remembering tone.
"What Misty??" I asked casually. Hey! Maybe she want to gift me something, I became very excited at this thought but managed to plaster a casual look on my face.

"Ash,actually me and pikachu are going for some shopping and I invited Serena so that you don't feel bored." She said in a informing tone.
Great! So I am going to spend my time with Serena on my and misty's 1st dating anniversary.

Great gift Misty!

"No problem Misty, enjoy! But please don't spend much time in shopping only, come back soon." I responded forcing a smile on my face,but Ofcourse I am annoyed.

"Okay then, come pikachu!" She said to pikachu gesturing her arms to catch him in her arms and with that pikachu jumped in her arms then she took her purse with her car keys and mobile phone.

Actually sometimes I think she pamper pikachu more than me, and see today also, she is taking pikachu with her to shopping leaving me with 'Serena'...

"Bye Ash, bye Serena, take care." "Pikapi" They both said simultaneously and then left.
"Bye" We both responded and then Serena closed the door. Hey! Is she smirking??

"So Ash.. what you wanna do?" She asked excitedly.
"Umm anything, you say?" I casually responded.

MISTY POV:
"Pikachu??" Pikachu asked me as soon as I started driving.
"It's okay to leave Ash with Serena pikachu." I said reassuring him.

"Pikapi chu pika" he said looking quite worried.
"Don't worry pikachu,I think Serena is quite 'mature' now and besides she already know that we both are dating." I said with a reassuring smile.

"And pikachu You know what,she already knows our plan and I think me and Serena are good friends now". I added with a genuine smile.

"Pikachu??" He asked as if he hear it right!.
"Yes,we are good friends now." I responded.
"Pika!" He exclaimed happily, finally leaving the tension and enjoying the moment.

ASH POV:
After sometime of discussing what to do,we both decided to watch movies.
"Uh Ash.." She said.
"Yes" I responded.

"Can we watch a movie of my choice?? Please..."
She asked with a nervous tone.
"Sure,no problem." I casually responded. Why I will have problem to watch a movie of anyone's choice unless it's a cheesy romantic movie,it's not like that I don't like romantic movies but watching them with Serena... no,I can't even imagine that and also I don't want to do that.

"Thanks!" She responded happily and started the movie,and then sat on the other corner of the couch.
Great! She is not trying to come near me,something about I was worried.

"So we are watching which movie Serena??" I asked with a bit curiosity.
"Oh,it's a horror movie Ash." She responded with a smile.
Horror movie?? It's not like I am scared but as far as I know she hate horror movies right??

"Umm Serena, don't you hate horror movies??" I asked trying to confirm.
"Oh I used to Ash but don't worry, now I don't hate them, actually I also don't like them too but it's okay to watch one with you." She said with a smile.

And with that the movie started.

As soon as the introduction part of the movie was over I realized that Serena was coming lil closer to me,I tried to slide away from her but I can't as I am already sitting on the corner of the couch.

And then when I was concentrating on the movie unknowingly that Serena is just sitting next to me so close that our arms are touching,suddenly a scarey clown face appeared and she jumped a lil, folding her both arms around my shoulders,I was uncomfortable but what can I do in this situation!

This all continues till the movie ended,whenever a scary or ghost type face appeared she comes more close to me either folding her arms around my shoulders or hugging me tightly,it really annoyed me and I understood that why she wanted to see a horror movie with me.

I sighed in my mind and quickly get up from the couch escaping from her hold and walked to the kitchen,she was looking at me with not so happy face but I ignored.

"Ash,why are you heading towards the kitchen?" She asked following me on my way.
"My throat was drying so came here to have some water." I casually replied but ofcourse I came here to escape from her hold.
"Oh then please give me also some water." She said.
"Sure" I replied.

I give her the glass of water,in process her palm touched mine and she hold the glass,I am knowing that she is doing all this stuff purposely.

We both were done drinking water so,she gave me the empty glass again doing the same thing*sigh* why don't you stop all these nonsense.

I quickly placed both the empty glasses in the sink and turned,as I turned and started to walk towards the living room she tripped herself and fall on me,making me also fall on the ground.
What a great situation!? I am lying on the floor and Serena is on top of me,headsoff to such a situation!

And I was knowing she acted to trip her leg and she intentionally fall on top of me and now,she is leaning a bit closer, I guessed that what she is trying to do as Ofcourse I am not a dense 10 year old anymore,so I stopped her from leaning by holding her both shoulders and fake coughed.

"Uh..sorry" she said.
"Umm,well it's okay." I responded. Still not trying to get up,uhh girl 'get up'."Umm,Serena, will you get up??".

"Uh,sure,sorry."She said with a nervous look on her face.
We both headed to living room and I called Misty to know when she is coming back? But to my bad luck she didn't pick up the call.

"Ash..you are calling Misty right!?" She asked seeing me calling someone.
"Uh,yeah but she is not answering the call." I replied.

"Maybe she is busy with some fanboys!!" She said which I really don't like. Why everyone want to steal my girl?? Couldn't they find one for themselves which is sure not Misty, why always they want to flirt with my girl!?...

" Uh Ashhh...Ashh" She said now standing in front of me trying to gain my attention.

"Uh y-yeah" I said regaining myself from my thoughts.
"Ash,what are you thinking about?" She said cocking an eyebrow.

"Uh nothing" I replied trying to sound casual as much as possible but from inside I was lost in the thought that what if really someone flirting with my and only my girl?

Well, I know that she handles all these stuff very efficiently but then too.. I mean who like to see someone flirting with their girlfriend.

"Oh really! You was thinking about Misty right?? Or else I should say,someone flirting with Misty, right??" She said narrowing her eyes smirking and catching me off-guard,I started to think of an reply,right at that time my phone ringed, great this call saved me.