Chapter 1 -heart break

-betty's POV-
I was just stood up. By my boyfriend. I never thought it would happen. He's been distant lately.

I sat at pop's and cried. I heard the door open, I turned around hoping it was Archie but it wasn't. The boy that walked in sat down by me and the counter. I laid my head on the bar and cried more. "Ma'am, are you ok?" The mysterious boy asked. "Do I look ok to you? I was just stood up by my boyfriend." I cried. "Now why would someone leave someone as beautiful as you here all alone." He said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I should probably get home." I sighed and got up. "Here," he said handing me peace of paper. I unfolded it to see his number. "Your name?" I asked. "Jughead, Jughead Jones." He whispered. I giggled at his name. "I'm.." he stopped me. "Betty Cooper, right. We have had the same history teacher all year." He said. "I'll see you around," I said and walked out to my car. *ding* I heard my phone go off. It was a text from Archie.
The text
Hey, sorry about tonight had to help Reggie with something.
End of texting
I left him on read and went home. I walked up to my room and thought about what happened tonight. Did I love Archie? Did I care if he stood me up? Does he even want me? Just the thoughts running through my brain made me cry even more.
*ding* my phone went off again but this time it was different it was from a different number.
The texted
Unknown: -imagine attached-

Unknown-This is your boyfriend right? B-who is this

B-who is this.
Unknown- don't worry about it just be careful. He's not as innocent as he seems. Trust me I would know.
End of texting
That was strange did I just see my boyfriend and my best friend at pops together. Or is this some messed-up game people are trying to play? I then thought about the boy's number I got and wondered if I should text him. If that picture was real I needed to make Archie jealous so I texted the number.
The text
B-hey is this jughead?
J-yes
B-just making sure I got the right number.
J-good night
B-night!
End of texting
I turned my phone off and went to sleep not worrying anymore because tomorrow would fly by like always and I wouldn't have to talk to Archie or Veronica.

A/n I hope you enjoyed this part of dirty little secret.
445 words including this ♥️🤍💋