About Last Night

Gianni Summers

Leaving the hotel in a rush, I get back to my apartment in record time.

As soon as I get into my apartment I call Sophie up. After listening to her complaints about it being early and shit when in fact its already early afternoon.

I tell her that she needs to get here asap and unrap her pussy from whatever dick she got last night. She reluctantly agrees.

Smelling myself I decide I need a shower, not wanting to smell like him anymore than I do.

Im wrapped up in his strong masculine scent and I'm ashamed just how turned on I am again by his scent alone.

Quickly jumping into my shower, I scrub every part of my body and wash my hair with my vanilla shower gel and shampoo.

Towel drying my hair, I go to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Not finding anything good and probably too anxious to eat, I turn to the sofa not feeling like eating no more.

Not being able to focus on the television, as my thoughts keep running back to Elijah and what I had done.

How I had so wantonly gave myself to a complete stranger, and then giving the dick my first everything too. My first kiss, my first time having sex and the first person to ever touch me and please me like that, my first fucking ever orgasm.

Now yes I know I'm 21 and probably a prude for being a virgin and never doing any of my firsts before last night but I've never felt how he made me feel.

I've never been so turned on before, no man has ever touched me like that.

Im actually surprised because of past experiences I have a hard time not feeling repulsed by the mere look,
smile or simple touch of another man, no matter how attractive or sweet.

I so badly want to blame it on the alcohol but I knew full well what I was doing, what I wanted right at that moment and how he made me feel and it was no where near repulsed.

But who the hell was I last night ? Who does that ? Who gives themself like that to a complete stranger ? Definitely not me.

Ive never even been in a relationship as old as I am but I had sex with a man that I've known literally two minutes.

He could of been a murderer, a mafia kidnapper or trafficker. What the hell was I thinking? Ohh right I wasn't fucking thinking.

And I fucking consumed alcohol, Soph getting the full blame for that. I wish I could blame her for everything even my stupid decisions.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear, "Gianni!! Open the damn door you little slut" she shouts while knocking loudly, I cringe at the word Slut.

Rushing to the door, I open it and let her in, she's in the same clothes as the night before but she looks like she just got ready for the night. How she does it ? The lord knows alone.

"HIIIIII,bitch" she sings loudly. "Shut up Soph, I'm so fucking mad at you right now" I say glaring at her.

"Me ? What'd I do love?" She says smiling sweetly making me narrow my eyes at her.