Wᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ

I hummed softly as I played with the bubbles. I gently scoot them so they cover my breasts, enjoying the soft cracking sounds. I giggled when I put some of the bubbles on my face.

There was knocking on the door. I looked over at it with wide eyes.

"Yes?" I called out softly trying to emerge quickly under the bubbles.

"I got you a towel and some clothes for you to sleep in, honey." Said Vincent. I smiled a little then reached over to unlock the door. I sat back down quickly before the door opened. I looked over to see him peering in.

I smiled at him. "Hi Vince." I said softly. He smiled back. He smoothly walked in and sat the stuff on the little stool beside the tub without looking at me. I watched him curiously. Why were his eyes closed? I'm covered up.

"Why aren't you looking at me? I'm covering myself." I said looking down at my bubbles. He froze and slowly straightened up then looked down at me. He stepped over and bent down in front of me. I leaned over the edge to meet him halfway eagerly.

"Because honey, if I look further more the then your face. Let's just say you won't be leaving this tub for the next hour or two." He said softly while caressing my wet hair. I felt tingles go through my body. I tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean? Are you gonna join? Do you need a bath to?" I said softly leaning closer as if I was telling a secret. He smiled then pecked my nose. I smiled back at him while watching him standing.

"Oh. Your gonna be trouble." He said under his breath. He then looked at me again and said, "Hurry up honey. I don't want a little prune running out of here." He said then walked to the door and closed it behind him. I unplugged the drain, stood up then started to dry myself off.

Once changed I made my way out of the bathroom and smiled at the big bed. In front of it sat a stool, obviously for my height, this should help me get off and on the bed. I quickly shuffled over and climbed my way to the top of the bed.

I've never had a bed this comfortable. All I've been used to is a thin bed and blanket. I felt my eyes start droop close but then the bed dipped. I opened my eyes to see Sammy has laid his head on my stomach and was smiling at me.

"Hi baby. You can't sleep until you eat." He said softly. I groaned softly then tried to turn over but was stopped then picked up. I adjusted myself on Sammy as he walked out the room.

We finally made it to the kitchen and I was still in Sammy's arms, stroking his hair softly at the back of his head. He stopped and suddenly I was being lifted off of him. I whined softly thinking I was going to be put on the ground but I was transferred to another set of arms. I looked over slightly to see Eros.

He sat down with me in his lap. I turned to see a plate of chicken nuggets with tator tots on the side. Mmmh nuggets. I've only ever had this once in the hospital due to good behavior for being good during my daily check ups.

I quickly turned in his lap and started to eat. As I was chewing on a nugget I looked up to see Vincent, Sammy, and Elliot watching me with a smile on their faces. I swallowed my food.

"So. Are you guys going to class with me on Monday?" I asked nudging the tator tot. I looked up at them.

"Yes mami, we will be with you." Elliot said, "Stop playing with your food. Eat." He said. I stopped nudging my food around and started to eat it again. After I got done I yawned and turned into Eros arms and got comfy. I felt my start to droop and then I was knocked out.

~~~

The boys stood up and started to make their way back to her room. Vincent looked over at her.