*:..。o○ 6○o。..:*

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I felt lost in his eyes.

I didn't even care when he gently tugged on my hand and pulled me to the middle of the ball room.

I wasn't paying attention to anyone around me, and I didn't care about what they were paying attention to.

I was here.

Getting ready to dance with technoblade.

Suddenly I felt a rough arm wrap around my waist, and the other getly hold my hand up.

My face went bright red and I looked down before looking back up at technos mask.

He seemed nervous, but confident in himself. I shook my head to get back to the real world smiled a bit.

The music stopped, and a new song started playing. Techno started dancing, taking the lead first. I quickly started dancing as well.

First we were dancing slowly, hesitating to get even a bit closer to each other.

The music started to speed up, so did we. his hair was swaying around.

I let out a small giggle, surprisingly that made him blush and mess up a bit.

I accidentally triped over his foot when he placed it wrong.

I started falling and was once again cathed by someone, the same masculine, rough hands. I looked up to see him holding me in his arms, just staring at each other until he swayed me back up and gave me a little spin.

When he stopped spinning me, he brought me straight to his chest, we were basically touching. Getting used to this dancing thing. Dancing energeticly and understanding every move our dance partner made.

When the song finally finished we finished with a spin and a falling catch.

I was in technos arms, staring up to his mask and breathing heavily. He was breathing heavily too.

I have never had so much fun dancing.

He brought me back to stand properly and we bowed to eachother before I laughed softly.

He chuckled a bit as well.

I truly didn't think that i'd dance with anyone tonight, but here I am. Just finished dancing with technoblade himself.

I was so happy until I felt everyone's eyes at the back of my head again. My stomach literally did a flip.

I took a deep breath and nodded again, hurrying to get off the dance floor. I was panicking.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I didn't think that it would've been so fun to dance with someone.

I was about to ask for another dance when she quickly rushed away.

I was so confused.

Did I do something? Did I mess up? Was I acting way to close to her while dancing?

Without even noticing it, I was following her out of the ballroom.

A lil short chapter for y'all, I wasn't planing or writing anything today, but I felt like a have to.

Please drink some water <3<3