*:..。o○ 14○o。..:*

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.___ (𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚑)___𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

The next few days me and techno 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗t much time together.

We've been getting much closer, and I'm starting to get very comfortable to being without my make around her.

I admit, I love spending time with him, every minute is precious. But spending time with him.

But spending time with her.

"Is killing me"

When we just started hanging out, it was a small crush, but now IM MADLY IN LOVE WITH THE MAN.

And every second im with her, the love keeps increasing.

But I can't tell him... No way.

All she thinks of me is a friend. Nothing more...

If I want to keep spending time with him, I need to push these feelings away.

I need to ignore the fact that I love her..

"But its just too damn hard"

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

Tomorrow is the final day of the party. There's gonna be the dance again.

Oh i really don't wanna be there...

I was at my room right now with Luka. He was helping me pick a dress for tomorrows ball.

This time we needed to be a bit more fancy then last time.

After tomorrows ball, everyone would be leaving, so these two days are my last days with technoblade.

No more suffering after tomorrow.

But I'm not gonna lie, im gonna miss technoblade so freaking much.

" Y/n! " I heard Luka shout, and I was immediately brought out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"O-oh sorry what? " I asked nervously and chuckled.

"Thinking of Lord technoblade hm? " He said with the biggest grin.

I just grabbed a nearest pillow and threw it right at him.

He started laughing, I joined in soon.

"OK OK sorry, but I found a dress " He said a bit calmer, he seemed exited.

I groaned and walked into the closet to see the dress.

As soon as I saw it, my heart jumped, it was beautiful.

I tried it on, and it fit perfectly.

Luka liked it a bunch too.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

Tomorrows the last day with y/n, and im spending today stuck with Tommy and Wilbur getting ready for the ball.

I truly loved y/n, but I don't think she liked me back.

Well yes, she did say she loves me that night, but it was late, she was half asleep.

And she probably meant it as a friend.

I just can't get her out of my mind. I was already done with preparing, so I was now stuck in the room with Wilbur and Tommy, trying to pick something.