Ch 3: the escape

After a month of planing it was the day before the escape. We started getting everything ready the day before. All the kids knew but we decided to leave 4 and under behind only because we could get them In 2 years. It was a normal day and everything was good but then at night I had a panic attack about what would happen tomorrow so I ran to the bathroom and as sister stated I was a demon but not fully. when I was getting the trackers implanted into my ear they put demon blood inside my ear on "accident" and now if I loose control of my anger I'll go full demon frenzy and kill almost everyone in sight but that has only happened once when I was playing outside when I was 4 and I got kicked in the face with a ball and almost killed Dina cause of it but mom stopped me. So I have the instincts of a demon but I can't show anyone. The only people who knew were mama and sister. They tried to do tests to take the demon blood out of my body but nothing worked.

I just stood there in the bathroom staring at myself threw the mirror disgusted by myself. I felt like my life had no meaning. But I couldn't kill myself just yet cause then the plan would fail and I wanted them to survive. So I just decided to grab the scissors I stole from moms room for the escape and I chopped off all my long, H/C, beautiful hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and left I went to bed.

In the morning everyone went into the dinning room and started setting breakfast up. I was the last one to get out of bed. I walked into the dining room and everyone looked at me with a surprised look on there face and some were even gasping, mama heard it and ran into the dining room and saw my hair. She looked at me confused on how I did it there were no sharp objects expect for one in her room. She touched my short hair while I stared at her with a blank expression. She smiled and patted my head "you should of just told me that you wanted to do this I would have helped" she said with a smile I looked at her confused on why she wasn't mad or curious then she looked at me with a death stare it didn't bother me so she walked away and I sat down to eat breakfast. No one really cared that much except yuugo he ran up to me asking me why I did it and how "I stole scissors from moms room and I couldn't handle the stress I was going threw so I just cut it off." He walked away and started eating.

It was night time we all got out of the house while mom was in her office. Lucas went up to one of the baby's and woke them up making them cry then he ran. Mom noticed the crying and went to the babies room trying to calm them down then she noticed a cold breeze from out side but she was sure she locked the door so she ran downstairs and saw the front door open she went to our rooms and saw we were all gone then she sounded the alarm. We were all climbing up the wall at that time, once we were all up Erica threw a rope across the cliff it made it to a tree and wrapped around then Pedro rapped the other end to a tree on this side Erica went down the rope and made sure it was sturdy then the rest came down finally I was left. once I was about to go I heard the demons coming so I tired around and grabbed the dagger that was on my right hip which is the one I stole from The the laboratory that was testing on me when I was younger and used it to kill the demons.

 once I was about to go I heard the demons coming so I tired around and grabbed the dagger that was on my right hip which is the one I stole from The the laboratory that was testing on me when I was younger and used it to kill the demons

(This is what the dagger looks like)

The dagger was different it just killed them way faster than any normal weapons would but I didn't mind it. After I killed the demons I saw mama in the corner of my eye and stared at her for a sec "please don't leave me Y/N" she said in a sad voice I just looked at her then threw my hanger that I was gonna use to slid down the rope and just let myself fall off the edge while flipping her off then quickly grabbed a small device I had made that was a a lot like a graveling hook and attached it to a tree so I could get to the other side of the cliff. Once I got their I landed (like a boss😏) then quickly cut the rope with the same dagger and we started running.