Chapter 20: Two sides of a coin

Author: Ready for more? ;)

No one POV

You dropped a empty magazine of your DMR and inserted a new one while looking closely to Locus. You were surprised to see the former mercenary on your home planet. While doing that, your flashlights on your helmet lights up.

Y/N: Mind if you help us a lending hand?

Locus: I am. *lowers shotgun* I'll explain later and it's best for us to move.

Y/N: All right fine. I know your a changed man so I trust you. *grabs knives*

Locus: Good. *looks to a tied up Cinder* I take it she's your prisoner? And why is she has lot's of bruises and cuts?

Y/N: You don't want to know Locus. *opens the cell door* Come on help me grab the chair.

Locus nods at you as you both grab the both ends of the chair and proceed to the exit. As you were going to open the door, it automatically opens to see Carolina aiming her battle rifle at you and Locus.

Carolina: *sees Locus* You!

Locus: *dryly* Good to see you all alive. *looks to you* I take it your in charge instead of Agent Carolina?

Y/N: *nods* Yeah, in fact the planet your standing on is my home world.

You look to Carolina, who is still tense at Locus as you signal her to lower her battle rifle.

Y/N: *reassuring tone* He saved me Carolina, he's with us. Besides we are gonna need helping hand against the white fang now.

Carolina: *lowers battle rifle* If you say so then. Since you got a good job leading us, what's the game plan?

You put your DMR at your back and you decided to switch to your Assault Rifle you reloaded it with new magazine before the energy bayonet appears on front of your gun.

Y/N: Strike hard, kill hard, advance. Inform Agent Vermont and Colorado about the plan we are going to proceed.

They will gonna see Agent (State name) in a worst way possible.