Nightmares Come True

As the night faded into day, Bendy sat wide awake next to the unconscious lion. He hadn't slept at all, yet he looked as if he could go for another day. He quietly stood up and walked outside, as to not disturb the lion. 

The lion's head hurt and she felt weak. She opened her eyes and groaned in pain, not fully aware of her own surroundings yet. The lion rubbed her eyes and yawned, sitting up slowly. Finally growing two brain cells, she looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. Pain grew into fear and soon, into panic, as she tried to remember what happened last night. She got up quickly and looked around for her gun and bat, she found a knife instead. 

"O-Okay, clam down Gloom. Just grab as much stuff as you can and run." she told herself

She looked around the tent and grabbed a small brown bag. She started to fill it with food, tools, and clothing. She looted the place out, leaving a small mess as she went. She found her gun and started to load it as she heard people walking to the tent. Fear filled her and she went into a fight or flight mode. The lion froze in attempt to not get their attention. But it failed, and two figures came into the tent.

Bendy looked at the startled lion confused. She was just asleep a few minutes ago, before he had left to get Cup. The lion stared back at the two in fear, she clutched the bag and backed away.

"Bends, she's got your bag." Cup whispered.

"I know just don't startle her." Bendy whispered back.

The lion breathed heavily and reached for her pocket. The two males looked at each other with a confused look.

"STAY BACK!" she yelled in fear.

"Calm down and put the stuff back." Cup said in a stern voice as he slowly approached the lion.

"I SAID STAY BACK." the smaller female hissed at the two people near her as she pulled out her hand gun. She aimed at both the males and growled, fear filling her body. 

"WOAH PUT THE GUN DOWN." Cups yelled. The demon nudged him and whispered something the lion caught.

"Don't raise your voice idiot, you're gonna scare her." he told the taller male.

Bendy started to walk slowly to the female, constantly telling her he's not gonna hurt her. Once he reached a close distance, he lowered the gun aimed at him. She stared at him with a new look in her eyes. The feline then kicked Bendy and jolted to the exit of the tent. But before she could make it out, something caught her tail.

"You're not going anywhere." Cuphead spoke.

"LET ME GO BASTARD!" the feline tried to break free. Her ink began to drip and her breathing became unsteady. She squirmed and wiggled in attempt to make him let go. Instead, she accidentally fired her gun....

The bullet shot at Cups and went through the side of his head. He dropped the lion who fell to the floor with a hard thud. 

"CUPS?!" Bendy yelled. He rushed over to the taller male and looked up with concern.

"H-Here stop the bleeding." he said and handed Cuphead a cloth. Cup took the cloth and put pressure on the wound. 

"YOU" Bendy growled at the feline, who was still laying on the floor. 

"WHY WOULD YOU-" he got cut off when he heard her whisper.

"...i-i'm sorry..." she said in a weak voice. There was an awkward silence as they sat there, not facing one another. The lion tried so hard to hold back tears but it was no use. She began to let out small whimpers and mews. Tears flooded her eyes and fogged her vision. The tears escaped and rolled down her face, wetting her fur.