Chapter one: I can be reckless

It was a regular day, I got up around 7:50 got to school around 8:20 and sat in class so pretty much a boring ass day. I got home after school and noticed everyone was home I mean its not weird just unusual. i walked in, "hey guys I'm home" i said i dropped my bag on the floor and took off my shoes and slipped on my slides. i walked in more into the living room, you know the regular Brian, Dom, Letty and Mia but there was 3 more people i didn't recognize.

"Hey mija go upstairs to your room were discussing something important" letty said i made face "and i can't know ? okay i'll be upstairs" i walked upstairs well halfway trying to hear what they were saying but it was faint i barely hurd anything. I just walked into my pink and black dark room, I sat on my bed took out my phone and began texting my friends on whats on the agenda for today.

messages

heyy whats going on tonight -yami

Heyyy okay tonight mason wants 2 race so were gonna come pick u up aright -Aaliyah

racing ? ok im gonna race too ive been craving it -yami

LOLS okay suki said she'll let u use her car, your parents wont let u take their car rt? -Aaliyah

yeah they wont :( , cant wait !!- yami

awe okay i'll see you around 8 - xoxo Aaliyah

We ended the convo there, and in the mean time i finished some homework then went to go take a shower. I took off my clothes and caught myself looking in the mirror... I saw the cuts i had, the scars that will never go away. I felt myself about to cry i grabbed the sink and repeated to myself "I'm okay It's nothing your exaggerating" I picked myself up wiped some of the tears that escaped and took my shower.

I'd say i have pretty unique hair, the top of my hair its silver and the bottom of it is red. Unique right ? When i first dyed it people were all over me I don't blame them though if i wasn't me I would be all over me too. i finished my shower and walked back to my room in my towel, I was near the door of my room and i noticed the door to the room across mine was open it was usually never open because no one uses it i walked over still in my towel i peeked in and saw a tall Asian guy. I jumped a little cause i was startled , he turned around and was shocked he stood there and we was just staring at each other "oh uh I'm sorry I'm gonna go now" I said practically said running into my room.

I turned to my dresser and picked out my outfit for tonight it was a black mesh top and some high wasted white shorts with black fishnets under it and under the mesh top i just put on a black bra.

I walked down the stairs over to where my parents were, Letty was way less protective then Dom was so if I wanted to go out then i would ask letty, "heyy letty whatcha doin" i said smiling "uh oh you do that when you want something what is it" she said everyone laughed i rolled my eyes at brian "yeah yeah okay can I go out with my friends" "which ones ? is it that Dana girl?" "yeah" okay you can g-" "Yami you didnt ask me if you can go?" Dom butted in "I- that is why i asked letty" he looked at me. "anywaysss mom can i go" i said smiling "she shaked her head, "yeah you can now run before Dom catches you" "wait a minute your wearing that ? hell no go change" Dom said "I looked at him, "dude aint no body touching me they know I'm a Toretto and i know how to hold my own" "yeah dom and with one call someone will be dead" brian added "okay okay i gotta go oh wait uh are y'all gonna introduce me to them" i said grabbing my black graphic jacket "oh right uh this is uh roman pearce" he said pointing to the dark skinned bald headed guy "This is tej Parker" pointing to a light skin man he had hair though "And this is Han Lue" it was the guy that was in the spare bedroom that was embarrassing but whats more embarrassing I started to blush LIKE OMG WHAT THE FUCK "oh hey I'm Yami" they waved "their gonna be staying a while well tej and roman are staying somewhere else but han is staying in the spare" Dom added "oh okay well it was nice meeting you guys" i said smiling and a little blushing.

A car started honking and i got a text i looked at my phone and Aaliyah and the girls was here "okay well i gotta go my rides here" "young lady have you had dinner" Dom said "I don't need dinner i barely even eat...Uh Kidding ill grab something when I'm out" i said chuckling.

I walked out the house ran over to Aaliyah car my friend Dana and Lola were in the car, i sat in the passenger seat. "so where's Raphael and Karson?" I said "their meeting us there and i know Karson is really desperate to see you"  Aaliyah said "hey if you don't watch out you might be hooking up in his car" Lola said laughing "you guys are so annoying" i said , "hey don't knock it till you try it its good you should try it car sex is the best sex" Dana said, dana is dating Raphael, Lola is single and she's bisexual and Aaliyah is single and she's lesbian ,I'm bisexual as well. We all looked at her and laughed. I turned up the volume as we were driving.

We got to the road where the racing was taking place, we got out the car and walked over to the guys, "hey girls ya'll racing tonight" said mason laughing "what's funny don't think a girl can win" i said in a mocking voice "alright alright you know Yami can win in anything she put her mind too" Karson said walking in from around his car, he put his arm around me "hey babe ready to watch me race" I laughed "babe I'm racing too" he looked at me "okay well I hope I don't lose to my girlfriend" he kissed me on my lips and i walked over to suki "hey suki you gonna let me race with your car" i asked making a pouting face "girl you know id do anything for you alright I'll shine up the car and ill let you bring this baby to the finish line" "okay bet i will".

i walked over back to my group, "hey guys whos that" Aaliyah asked "who are you talking about" i laughed and turned my head "he is so hot" Lola said, my mouth dropped and so did my heart, it was Doms friend the one that is staying with us his name is Han he really is hot but uh i cant let him see me here or ill be trouble and to make it worse the other one is here too tej.

I turned around quickly "guys we have a problem their my dads friends what the fuck do i do" They looked at me "well first you should introduce me and second uhh try to hide idk" addy said.

The race was starting and everyone had to get in their car "alright come on you'll be fine just fuck it" Karson said he kissed me I looked over and saw Han looking at me, oh great he was looking at me I'm fucked, I got into sukis car we bet 1 grand.

I started up my engine and hurd it purring it felt so refreshing and like home, i took a deep breath and looked at the person in the middle and then to the other people that were in their cars "ready" said the  women "set" "GO" i lift my foot off the break and was going fast down the street. The rush i got from racing is better then sex however sex feels like but anyway, I was head to head with Karson and Hans, almost to the finish line I know i should press the nos, I pressed the gas once more and passed Karson i looked out the window and smiled I was getting excited now i was head to head with Hans I was going to win. I waited for him to press his nos and boom he did "too early pretty boy" i said to myself i pressed my nos and I was going so fast it was amazing there was a turn and i drifted and so did he i pressed my gas again and i passed him right as he was almost passed the finish line.

I stopped the car and got out everyone ran over to me cheering me on, Karson walked over to me "congrats" Tej walked over to me "I don't know if your supposed to be here but here's your money" I smiled "mind not ratting me out pretty please" i said "okay kid" tej said Han walked over to me "nice drift didnt know you can drive like that" he said, god he is so hot my face started to get red "um yeah of course I can" i said Karson walked over and put his arm over me and kissed my lips "and a secret boyfriend" tej said i laughed nervously Han looked at me crap.

"babe are we going or what" he said taking his arm off of me "um yeah I'll uh see you guys bye" i said running back to the car just as i was someone screamed "COPS" i went into the car and we drove off. After the race i just went to Danas house and had a party And i got supper wasted. Aaliyah drove me home and i wobbled back into the house trying not to make any noise walking back up to the stairs towards my room i saw that the bathroom light was on .

I peeked in and saw Han shirtless with a-a towel around his waist. He was drying his hair with a towel he didnt notice me at first but when he did he just looked at me "what are you doing" he spoke "I- I'm sorry i didn't know it was you" i slurred my words "oh wow your drunk" "no i am not" i said pointing my finger "yeah okay come on lets get you to bed" he grabbed my hand and layed me on my bed, he took off my shoes and I looked at him and then at his lips I couldn't think straight i grabbed his face and kissed him, he kissed back and then stopped "yami yami do you know what your doing right now" he whispered "I don't care i want to" I whispered back, he kissed me back and walked to the door and closed it It was happening did i even know what was about to happen?