Chapter two: I can't tell a soul..

I don't think I was aware of what I was doing a million things were running through my head . He was way much older than me, he's my dads best friend what the fuck was I doing but I couldn't stop kissing him I was already so captivated by him the more we kissed it felt good nothing like the other guys I've kissed it was different.

He gently laid me on my bed and took his shirt off he looked at me and kissed me again I took off my shirt between the kisses. He kissed every part of my body as he was kissing my chest he Un clipped my bra and put it to the side, I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled it down and I had fishnets on so he took them off for me and began kissing my body again. He took off my underwear and began licking my slit i gasped and put my hand over my mouth to not make any noise. After he was done with that it was time to put his dick in.

I was a virgin so it would be my first time. "Are you sure Yami" Han asked I shaked my head yes "I wanna hear you say it yami" my face started burning up "yes I'm ready" "good girl" he whispered in my ear, he put his dick in slowly and it went all the way in " can I go faster yami" "yeah go faster" and he did it felt fucking amazing he held my mouth the entire time so I wouldn't make noise. After 6 minutes or so of non stop fucking he spoke " I'm about to cum are you ready" "yea-yeah I'm about to- c- cum" we both finished and layed on my bed "that's my girl" he said in my ear , like boy do you know I would let you go again if he keeps getting me horny.

"So we should um you know probably go to sleep since it's late" Han said " yeah I'm gonna take a shower" "at this time of night ?" He asked "yeah I always take showers at the random hours cause no ones up" I said laughing he put on the towel he had and kissed me goodnight, after he left I went to the bathroom and took a shower and went off to sleep I was drunk as hell too and after that sex I was even more tired.

~Next morning
I woke up up the next morning and went on my phone to look at my social media some of my friends posted videos of me on snap , assholes I look stupid. "YAMI" dome screamed "WHATT" I yelled "GET YOUR ASD DOWN HERE AMD EAT BREAKFAST" I groaned I just wanted to sleep forever . I got up and slipped on my slides and walked downstairs,  "morning guys" I said practically limping "sup sleepy head" Brian said messing up my hair "yeah yeah come on eat and then off to school let's go" dom said "hey sweetie what's going on with your leg" letty asked.

I sat down at the table and Han was coming down the stairs, I completely forgot what happened last night and I just got flashbacks of wha- "uh nothing I probably hurt it last night when I was out" I smiled she gave me a look and I just went to put waffles on my plate and what not.

I finished breakfast and went back to my room to get changed. I put on a sheer green shirt with a bra under it and a leather skirt my black platformed doc martens and I also put on a chocker . I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs "so can I get the keys to my car" "Yami what are you wearing" dom said "an outfit"  I said back "hold on is that my shirt" letty asked "no ofc not" I grinned "yeah right nice outfit I think it looks good" "thank you mom but can I get my keys so I can drive to school" "it's at the shop" "I- so how am I getting to school" "uhh I would drive you but we have some work to do, Han will drive you" "wait what who said that" Han peeked in ""man if you don't go drive her and then after you meet us at the shop alright" dom said "yeah alright I got you, come on let's go" .

I walked over to his car and got in, I'm really trying not to panic I remember some of what we did like his hands and his lips touching my every bod- "Yami you okay" I snapped out of my thoughts "huh yeah I'm good" we drove to my school
"Hey about yesterday" he spoke "uh yeah" I said looking out the window "you know that can't happen again right" I looked at him "yeah ofc it was just a moment" I laughed. I was hurt a little but what did I think was gonna happen . The rest of the ride we were quiet and the music was just playing .

We got to the entrance of my school and I was about to get out the car. I saw my friends and waved at them "hey Yami" Aaliyah said "wassup" I said back then they guys ran over "sup babygirl" Karson said I gave him a shut the fuck up face and he didn't understand until he saw Han "okay we'll thanks for the ride Han" I said smiling and he smiled back . We all walked in together and went to class it was a boring day as usual in class nothing exciting ever happens .
~school finished and they were outside about to go home~

"Girls if y'all want we can give y'all a ride" Raphael said , Raphael drives a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse and Karson drives a 1995 Toyota Supra I was riding with Karson ofc and dana was with Raphael , Lola brought her car, she has a 1995 mazda RX-7 and I have a Nissan GT-R skyline.

"So where we going guys ?" Aaliyah asked "uhh masons right ?" Dana said "yeah my parents aren't home" alright then let's go" I said In Karson's car .

We got to Raphael's house and went in "alright I'll get the bong" Raphael's said  "yesss  finally time to fucking smoke" Dana said I sat on the couch and we just chatted for a while . We passed the bong along with some blunts after a while I was stoned asf .

Karson brought me upstairs and we started making out . My phone rang "ignore it" as we kept kissing it rang again and again "ugh I'm gonna answer it" I picked up my phone and answered "hello" "Yami where the hell are you, you're supposed to be home right now" shit I whispered "I'm im on my way I stopped at Dana's house to hang out" "alright we'll come home we have to talk about some things" oh okay uh I'll be home"  I hung up.

"Who was that ?" "It was dom uh I have to go" I said kissing him once more and going downstairs" I grabbed my stuff "uh I have to leave any of you not so stoned so you can drive me home" I asked "uh yeah I will drive you" Lola said .

We went to her car and she dropped me off .I was so paranoid like did he find out that me and han, no he couldn't have maybe he knows I'm high oh god alright stay calm. I walked in the house "hey I'm home" I yelled "yami were in the living room" someone screamed . I walked into the living room and sat down . "Yami Why didn't you tell us" letty asked . Fuck they know this is the end I'm fucked I might as well move out and pack my stuff I didn't want him to get in trouble that's the last thing I wanted .

Authors note: hey guys yes I left you on a cliff hanger it's the best I can do 😭 xoxo