12

The next few days Mina spent trying to talk with the older woman but whenever she'd get near her, she'd remember what happened and would immediately walk the other direction or would act like she didn't see the older woman. Nayeon, however, didn't see it this way and thought that Mina had ill feelings for her because of what happened.

"Do you think Mina hates me?" She asked Jihyo who was busy chopping the potatoes.

"No" Jihyo replied.

Nayeon absent-mindedly mashed the chopped potatoes as she eyed the younger woman who was in the living room, lounging with Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, and Sana. Nayeon admits, seeing her with the those three other people made her jealous. If there was anything she knew, the three were more affectionate with the girl than the rest of the members. She knew the three didn't mean any harm but it was different today with Mina constantly avoiding her for almost two weeks.

Her mashed potatoes becoming even mushier with every mash she did.

Chaeyoung whispered something in Mina's ear which made the older woman giggle in response.

Nayeon accidentally slammed the mallet too hard, causing some of the mashed potato to fly onto her apron and on Jihyo's back.

Jihyo turned around to scold the older woman but Nayeon was too invested in the four people in the living room to even pay attention to a word that came out of Jihyo's mouth.

"Nayeon are you even listening?" Jihyo let out an exasperated sigh when she noticed that the older woman's eyes were focused on a certain blonde.

Mina had finally stopped what she was doing and looked at Nayeon. Nayeon had just flashed her her bunny smile in response. "Yes, Jihyo-ssi" Nayeon replied, the smile never leaving her lips.

"You know, you can't avoid her forever" Sana whispered in Mina's ear. Mina sighed as she took her eyes off of the older woman who was now arguing with Jihyo. She turned to face the older Japanese girl. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were nowhere to be found now, leaving her and Sana in the living room.

"I'm not avoiding her" Mina firmly replied as she started cleaning the living room.

"You are" Sana got up from her seat and helped Mina pick up the lego blocks.

"Why do you think that?" Mina asked as she got up to fully face the woman.

"Because Nayeon has been sad these past days" Sana pouted as she also stood up to stand face to face with Mina.

"And what do I have to do with that?" Mina quirked an eyebrow.

Nayeon eyed the two and leaned a bit over the counter to listen to the two's conversation, all the while mixing the potatoes and kimchi.

"Because you're her favor-"

"Shasha, come here and help us" Nayeon immediately yelled after hearing what Sana had to say.

Sana huffed. "Coming, Nayeon"

"That's unnie for you" Nayeon handled her an apron once Sana arrived at the kitchen.

"How come if it's Mina it's completely okay, but if its me I get scolded not using honorifics" Sana grumpily muttered under her breath as she wore the apron.

"What was that, Sana?" Nayeon asked as she turned to face her.

"Nothing unnie!" Sana grinned at her.

Mina was confused at what just happened but ignored it and got into their shared room. She unlocked her phone and opened her conversation with Nayeon. She was thankful Nayeon didn't know who she was so at least she could talk with the older woman here.