What am i doing here? Part1

KAGEYAMAS POV:
I woke up in completely strange place. It was big red room and i was chained into a huge bed. I started looking around, there was big closet and it had a lock "what's in there?" I thought in my head.

After like ten minutes I heard someone talking on the other side of the room. It was familiar voice but I just couldn't remember. Suddenly someone opened the door "w-who are y-you?" I said with a shaking voice. "Really? U don't recognise your loving oikawa?" "I wouldn't say loving..."(i thought in my head) "Anyway what the fuck am I doing here?!" I asked kinda scared. oikawa-san was looking at me like i was crazy chicken "really? Are you that dumb?" Well i was... "what do you mean?!" Oikawa-san walked closer to me and touched my face gently "well you dummy, you're chained into a huge bed...what do u think I'm going to do?"
"Shit don't say it" (I thought in my head)  "yes Tobio-chan I'm going to have fun with you~" oikawa-san said with a big smile on his face "b-but I'm a GUY? How is that even possible?.." i said kinda confused. suddenly oikawa turned all red "do I really have to explain it...?" "Well...yes" oikawa grabbed my head and whispered into my ear "i think it's better if i show you~"

"W-What do you m-mea-" Out of nowhere Oikawa-san started kissing my neck and taking my shirt off "O-Oikawa-san what are you doing!?" "Showing you how two guys can do it~" oikawa-san continued kissing my body "mm~ you're tasty Tobio-chan" oikawa-san got on top of me and stared sliding his hand into my pants "ohh you got hard just for that?" "Let me go!! Oikawa-san I'm begging you to let me go!!" I said with tears falling from my eyes "but I just started" oikawa said while stripping me completely.

ME: Umm this is my first story ever😅n well I've thought about this for a month😣so i said fu🤬 it n made this umm idk I'm sorry😩for leaving it like this but part 2 is coming soon sooooo......just wait😌✨