Italics = flashbacks
'Text' = thoughts/quoting someone
○● = Switching to where a character is/ separating the Authors notes.

○●○●○●○●
Mono
3rd

Lucky for Mono, his wish of destroying one of the kids came true. Mono climbed on top of the locker that had fallen on him, and spotted a hammer along with one of the bullies looking out of the door.

The boy mischievously smiled and quietly picked it up, walking up behind them. Before the bully could react, mono swung the hammer to its head and the sound of glass breaking echoed around the room.

○●○●○●○●
Six
3rd

The bullies were tying up six at the moment. She of course struggled against them, but she was too weak. It wasn't a surprise she was weak anyways.

She didn't have food in a long time.
She was mostly skin and bones.
And all she'd ever done is run and ruin the lives of other people.

At least that's what she thought of herself.

Oh how much she wanted to hide forever without continuing on.

Six started to get lifted up by the rope they had tied on her foot, her blood instantly rushing to her head. This would be a very long night.

○●○●○●○●
Mono
3rd

As he walked in the room the bully was looking in, he spotted another one of them and a trap. Mono walked over to the bully, them noticing him at a small distance and growling like an animal.

Mono stepped on the trap, and was close enough for the bully to pounce on him but, unfortunately for the bully, the trap fell and hit the bully's body, sending it flying. It was funny to mono.

Mono climbed up a box and went through a vent, falling down to another long hallway.

He walked up to a locker and opened it, noticing the drawing of a dog pissing.

"They're so gross.. Gosh they need to learn to grow up. " He cringed at it and walked away. By the way, this is a 12 year old speaking like.... What. YOUR TWELVE AND YOUR TALKING ABOUT GROWING UP WHAT--

anyways

Mono walked forward, the sound of chalk hitting against something becoming louder. It gave him a bit of anxiety, but he continued, seeing a classroom and a closet. He didn't care about the closet and just peeked his head inside the classroom to see what was going on.

He froze, remembering the shadow he and six had seen before she got kidnapped. A bead of sweat rolled down his face, but he waited for the teacher to look at the student's and then back at the board to dash into another room.

He did exactly that with no trouble. He spotted a key on top of a book shelf. He figured it was the key to the elevator he had seen which the author hadn't mentioned.

Mono smiled determinedly and climbed up it, but half way through it started to collapse, he was in too much of a state of shock to move and then--

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...