where am i? {1}

"ahhh finally the last period! i couldn't wait til its over! this week was too long" sam looked at her friend chloe "i know right? ugh and we've got so much homework and literally for what? but hey anyways are you coming over tonight? ive already told max and shes coming" sam looked back at chloe while smiling this time "yea ofc, ill get back home and take a shower and ill be there in no time trust me" after she finished that sentence the bell rang and it was finally 3 pm everyone stood up and just packed it to the door as sam was about to leave this kid oni bumped into her,  he looked back and apologized "dont stress it" said sam while smiling. he blushed and waved goodbye to her as he walked out.

at the front gates of the school chloe and sam said they're goodbyes and hugged "ill see you later okay? dont be late." chloe said "dont worry ill just take a shower and just get ready at your house." they hugged once more and went their separate ways, as same was walking home she felt uneasy and brushed off the feeling because she didnt wanna cancel on chloe for being "sick" as she walked next to the wooded area that her house was neighboring to she fell to her knees feeling utterly tired and sick all that she felt were her heart beating out of her chest the next thing she knew she blacked out.

oni's pov:

i saw the kids run out of the school and among them were sam and chloe hugging each other goodbye i looked at them and smiled thinking nothing of it but adorable how they say good bye like its the end of the world. as i was about to leave mrs. healey grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me back "ill need to speak to you young man." he said and i looked back at him with disappointment in my eyes.

after we finished the 12 min talk i headed out feeling pissed because i didnt like to be held off, as i walked through my way home i saw foot steps but those foot steps were going for normal sized foot steps to being smaller and smaller each time they walked then all i saw was a school skirt and a blouse and a backpack i looked at the lake nearby to check if anyone was going for a swim but it was as calm as a midnight sky then i looked back to the blouse and there was a bump. as i uncovered what was underneath i was shocked to see.. sam! my class mate fully naked and knocked out! my tongue was tide i couldn't even make a sound, how was this even possible!? how is she small? and why is she small! and.. AND SHES NAKED! i wrapped her with her blouse and left everything behind because i was scared if it would trace back to me, i didnt want any trouble! yet i cant leave her behind! im no monster to do so.

i went back home and rushed to my room and locked the door didnt even say hello to my mother nor my dumb older brother and just shut it and held her to my chest. i was still in shock and couldn't recover yet, am i dreaming? if so why her? i dont even know her neither does she! i walked over to my bed and put her down and walked over to my drawer and pulled an old t-shirt and folded it so it'd be used as a mattress of some sort i walked over my night stand and set her on it. she was still cover cause i didnt wanna be a creep and i am no creep! so i left her on top of it and laid back to gather my thoughts, as i was doing so i didnt know until i was knocked out probably from the shock or the pressure i was in today.

684 words:)! hey guys this is my first shot so go easy on me<3 i take requests btw!  (their ages are 18-19)