𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀

1

1. No bullying
I will not tolerate any bullying of other roleplayers in this book. Remember that I can block you from my account if need be.

2. No overpowered characters
No one is allowed One For All or All for One beside the current users. The limit of quirks you are allowed is two. If I ask you to change something to your form, please go along with it.

3. Detailed Response
The response to the RolePlay scenario needs to be over 10 sentences, most likely for each character. If that doesn't work for you then 10 sentences in total. Nothing less. I won't respond to the RolePlay and may end up deleting the whole RolePlay entirely. Long replies are my favorite and I can do so much more with it than a single sentence.

4. Detail form
The description does not only include the response but in the form as well. The bigger the form and the more detailed it is, the better. I can work more easily with the more information you give me. If I ask you to add more, please do. I will not accept the form if you refuse to do so. Password 1: Favorite anime

5. Form
To add more about the form, please do the form in one go. I do not want it in separate pieces and I will not understand which part will go with what if you don't add the headings.

6. Grammar
If the incorrect grammar and certain slang will not be accepted and my response will not be sent. I will most definitely delete the response and will ask you to redo the response.

7. Crushes
Be realistic when it comes to crushes. No student X teacher and student X pro hero. Only people within the age range of your character. I will not accept the form if I find this in the form. Password 2: favorite pro-hero

8. Rule-breaking
If I do find you rule-breaking or joining other people's RolePlay, I will ban you from the RolePlay and block you. I don't accept these types of things. This also includes bullying others. You will have 3 chances. That is it. Nothing else.

9. Scenarios
Please chose the scenario wisely. I don't want people to get uncomfortable with the scenarios they chose. Please inform me before hand what you are not comfortable with in your form so I know what I must not add in the response.

1o. Family Relations
I don't mind if you are related to the Cannon character's but you have to have a quirk that is similar or the same to theirs. I don't want you to have something that is completely opposite to what that family has.
Password 3: Favorite student

11. No Lemon
I am willing to do lemons but I do get uncomfortable from time to time. And I would prefer you to not use inappropriate language when it comes to this section. Besides that, remember most of the characters in this is very much children.

12. No Controlling my Characters
I would prefer if you do not do this as it gets rather annoying. Besides, you need to focus on RolePlay your character, I will focus on RolePlay my character.

13. No Ignoring My Characters
I don't want to correct you on information on my character so read through my form, it would only be fair since I have read through your form. It may help you get to know my character.

14. Don't make everything about your character
Remember that this is a RolePlay between two people, and with multiple characters in it. So make use of what is surrounded both of our characters. It will make it more interesting if both of our characters are in the RolePlay.