𝗛𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ғɪʀsᴛ

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ғɪʀsᴛ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ɪɴғɪʟᴛʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ. sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Scenario 1: "What do we have here?"After A long day of training and learning, OC heads back towards the dorm

Scenario 1:
"What do we have here?"
After A long day of training and learning, OC heads back towards the dorm. It was quite late due to OC doing some extra training. They just wanted to improve on their current techniques and moves.

As OC walked back, they slowly started to realize that someone was following them. But OC could not recognize who it was at the darkness limited their vision. But they knew they had to get to the dorms immediately.

But it did not take long for this person to take the jump on OC, knocking them unconscious. With that done, this person waisted no time to tie OC up and sling them over their shoulder before taking them to the base.

After a while, OC wakes up in a dark room, bound to a chair while another person stood nearby. Try as they might, OC could not use their quirk.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Scenario 2:"Double Deal!"Every now and then OC would spar with Crush, both wanting to improve their combat skills without using their quirk

Scenario 2:
"Double Deal!"
Every now and then OC would spar with Crush, both wanting to improve their combat skills without using their quirk. They thought it would be better if they improved that, just in case they would need it.

But the one thing they didn't notice was the person following behind them. They two where too busy having a conversation to be aware of their surroundings, which would end up being their demise as they two where knocked unconscious.

OC was the first to wake up in a darkened room, trying to comprehend what had happened. But it didn't take OC long to realize what had happened and who was sitting across from them. Both OC and Crush was bound up on chairs, Crush being targeted if OC didn't cooperate with the league.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━