Chapter 2

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock beeping. I sat up and stretched my arms. Jose was still sleeping. I checked the calendar, it's was Wednesday. I knew why Jose was still sleeping, because today was Our 'Day off'. We don't work Wednesday and Saturday. I went to the bathroom and took a 15 minute shower. I put on my white bra and slipped on my blue long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans with black ballet flats. I brushed my hair and tied it in a ponytail. When I came out the room Jose was already wearing jeans and a hazel color shirt. He combed his hair and grabbed his wallet. He opened his wallet and I could tell he had about 1,000$ in there. We were going to buy a house, a house that would have 2 rooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen, a living room, and a real backyard. Last week we found a house at a great price, 1,000$. Jose and I agreed to raise at least 1,000$ dollars each. Altogether we have about 2,000$. We organized the apartment and turned of all the lights, and locked the apartment. We got in the car and headed to the house we were about to buy. We looked at the address we wrote down and headed towards the house.
------------------
We finally made it, a White House in a beautiful neighborhood, green grass, green trees, and white sidewalks as if no one has ever touched them. We followed the owner of the house and entered the house. It was beautiful! Clear tan walls, gorgeous white floors and 2 rooms with lots of space! The kitchen was amazing, the living room was painted gold, and the backyard was full of flowers and green grass with a wooden fence. Jose and I nodded at each other an told the owner,"We want to buy this house, please!". The owner smile in a sweet way," Well, since y'all are very kind, I will lower the price to 850$. We looked astonished! We gave him the money and declared that we would move in by Saturday. We gave one last look at OUR house and go into the car. We drove quickly as possible and grabbed boxes from Sam's Club that were free and started putting items in the boxes. This was a new beginning.