chapter 6

Chapter 6.

* camera shutter sound *

- Done, everyone change to take a small group set - Siyeon said smiling to the models.

Siyeon clicked and pressed the bottle on the machine for a while, then reached for coffee on her table to drink, drinking but almost choked, in front of her, about a dozen feet away, is someone she has a strange feeling, whenever she remember, Kim SuA.

Blinking a few times to see better, Siyeon narrowed her eyes, is SuA one of the bank staff? Right now SuA's talking to someone, Siyeon definitely won't give up this chance, she will talk to SuA, but what should she say first ..?

The feeling was the same at the bar, Siyeon needed a lot of time to talk to that girl, she simply needed to act naturally, what's so complicated, usually Lee Siyeon doesn't like that, that's for sure.

- SuA….

- Accidentally met again Siyeon-sshi - SuA heard the call, turned to smile politely. She had seen Siyeon first, but act like she did not know, she would finish her work and leave quickly, she thought like that ten minutes ago.

- Are you a bank employee?

- Director Kim - a girl comes up, calls SuA.

- What happen? - SuA asked, the other girl gave her a document to deal with today.

- Partner asked to send them tomorrow.

- Okay, I'll go back to the handling office. - SuA finished talking and then turned to talk to Siyeon, who was standing motionless in surprise.

- Are you the director?

- That's right, what’s wrong? - SuA raises her eyebrows, looking at Siyeon with interest.

- I did not expect someone who looks like you but is a director - Siyeon smiled brightly, but did not make SuA happy at all.

- How do I look?

- You look so small, cute, and you’re the boss of all guys here? - Siyeon said and received a look like an electric shock from SuA.

How about petite, cute, SuA’s nickname at the company is Boss Baby, doesn’t Siyeon know ...?

Kim SuA in the company is the shortest height, but the position is the highest, everyone has to look down, so there's nothing to be ashamed of. She didn't like being teased at all, if Siyeon took it as a compliment, she wouldn't care, since she was taking it as sarcasm.

SuA was about to say the last word and say goodbye to that light-colored hair girl that suddenly came calling ...

- SuA.

SuA turns, just surprised….