3

(  Not edited  )

Shutting the door Julia couldn't control herself and started crying grabbing her mouth. She leaned back to the door crying and remembering Rayn's words over and over.

After crying for long. She heaved a heavy  hearted sigh. She knew she lost him again and this time it was her who pushed him away.
All her life she wanted to know if he loved her. Today was the day she got to hear it but all she did was broke her own heart.

With heavy heart she looked at the closed door behind which the love of her life kissed her and now he left  because of her .

Grabbing the door knob Julia slowly opened the door. She wanted to stand at the place where it all happened. She stared at the emplty hallway with loneliness in her heart. Hanging her head low she heaved a sigh when she heard  a shifting sound , turning her head she found Rayn sitting on the side of her door looking at her with teary eyes.

Rayn who was waiting for Julia since she shut the door. He was determined to talk to her today. He doesn't want her to misunderstand him again. He loved her and he will do anything just to make her understand that. He didn't realize when tears started gathering his eyes but the thought of loosing her again was out of concept for him.

He waited and waited for Julia to open the door. He neither knocked nor called her but he knew Julia would come if she loves him.

When he heard the footstep of Julia his heart heaved a sigh of relief.He looked up and found Julia staring back at her.

Standing up Rayn came face to face with Julia.
They both had teary eyes. Both wanted to hug each other.
Julia knew she couldn't shove him away now, his Wanting eyes has made her heart melt.

The both gave up the resistance and kissed each other. The moment was blissful. Silent tears rolled down as they felt the embrace of each other after so long. Soon the kiss started to heat up and both of them were struggling to keep their feet standing.
Julia's one hand was beneath the stanrds of Rayn's hair and other was desperately trying to find the door khob.
Opening the door they both went inside, while clinging to each other. Kicking the door shut Rayn picked her up taking her straight to bed.
Rayn's feeling was on top, he always wanted to love her in every way. Breaking the kiss, he looked at her eyes as she glared back with same intensity love and lust. He nodd at her a little asking for permission, while seeing him like this Julia's body was on fire. She nodd back and to her shock Rayn's actually came close and kissed her forehead first. Smiling at each other they both spent the night in utmost Estcatcy .

Happiness and warmth was filled in both of there hearts. Night went by and the both woke up in each other's arm.

Rayn hugged her and said " Julia I am sorry. "
" I am sorry too. " She responded while breaking their hug.

"I missed you Julia, I can't believe that you would abandon me. Tell me what I did wrong please. I want to make it up to you. " Rayn confessed.

" I.. I missed you too. " Julia said back.
" Why did you stop talking to me Julia? " Rayn said pleadingly taking her hands.

" I thought you didn't love me back then , everyone said that you have made new friends there. I.. I thought you forgot me.. " She said as tears started flowing . All the hurt from the past rushed back to her.

" But I didn't Julia, I called you repeatedly once I got access to phone, but you just gave up on me. " He said, his head hanging low.

Julia sighed taking his hand to hers,
" I just couldn't bear the thought of you not loving me. "
Rayn nodded silently.