10.

The next day ..

I was at the arena right now releasing the players for the all star game .

  I sat down and all the workers moved around me making sure everything was set up right .

  " lebron are you ready now !" I groaned and he ran to his chair that was in front of me .

Kevin was already here and he was on my other side infront of me .

   " we are live in 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , now !" .

We all put on a smile " welcome to the Nba all-star draft ! I'm here with both of the captains; team Durant and team lebron " I spoke .

  " the players are ..James harden , giannis antetokounmpo, Stephan curry , jayson Tatum, Zion Williamson, Damien lillard , jaylen brown..." I continued on with all the names .

  Once I finished it was time for them to pick their players .

" Now it's time for the team captains to pick their players.." I quietly got up and took the mic off my shirt cause they didn't need me for this part .

  There was a table of food, like always so I grabbed a ceaser salad and went out the room so I won't inturrupt anything .

I was leaving tomorrow for Atlanta and child I've never been so damn tired of traveling.

I felt my phone constantly vibrate and it was jayson calling me . I sighed and answered " hey.." .

   " you busy right now ?" He asked quickly. " damn, a hello to you to would be nice " I spoke with an attitude.

  " I'm sorry . Hello , are you doing anything right now ?" .

" I'm at the arena cause I was hosting the all star teams , you must've not been watching . Why tho?" I took another bite from my salad .

  " I just wanted to talk babe" he sighed " a-alright , I'll come by .." I spoke .

  " aight " . I hung up and went back to my food and grabbed a cold water .

__

  I just had pulled up to jaysons house but seen a familiar car in the driveway, I couldn't really remember who's it was tho .

  I got out and as I walked to the door it opened revealing jays baby mama toriah.

I stopped walking and then they noticed me . I would be lying if I said I didn't feel un easy right now .

  " hey londyn!" She smiled big and gave me a hug . " congratulations!" She squeeled.

  " a-about what ..?" I looked at her in confusion . " you and jayson girl ! Oh and he talked to me about the whole going out thing and I'm fine with it , I want you around deuce , he likes you " she chuckled .

  " thank you..?" I slightly smiled and she picked up deuce . " alright I'll see you guys later !" We waved at each other and she left .

I turned back to jay and walked in past him . He closed the door and met me in the living room .

  " why is you sitting over there , c'mere " he pulled me next to him .

  " I missed you " he kissed my head . " you just seen me yesterday " I chuckled .

  " I wanna see you everyday though " he pouted . " jay what did you want to talk about ?" I sat up . " that I'm sorry . I should've understood where you were coming from and now I do " he held my hands .

  " but when do you want people to know we're together? Cause I know it's niggas in your dm tryna talk to you " we both laughed .

  " it's not like I'm trying to hide us , I just didn't want anyone in our business and for us to have our own privacy" I spoke and he nodded .

  " I get that , now let's get some food though " he stood up and pulled me up by my hands .

  " gimmie a kiss first " he held my waist . " say it again and I'll give you another son instead" I laughed making him smirk . " shittt come on then " he wrapped his hands around my waist tight .

  I just laughed and kissed his lips. " forget the food , I wanna eat you " he smirked .

" boy shut up come on !" I hit his chest and got out of his grasp . As I walked away he slapped my ass " ouuu it jiggle when I touch it too!!" He squealed making me laugh .

  " stop playing and come on !" I giggled and held onto his arm as we left out and he opened his car door for me .

  Once he got in and started driving he rested his hand on my inner thigh and the view of this man driving with one hand was just...immaculate .

  Since I was connected to the aux I played some Spanish music since he apparently loved the Hispanic side of me .

  He looked over at me as I started singing " Son las cinco en la mañana , Y yo no he dormido nada. Pensando en tu belleza , En loco voy a parar!" I sung .

He smiled at me "preste atención a la carretera " I pointed to the road .

" pay attention..to the the road ?" He asked and I high fived him " buen trabajo " I smiled telling him good job .

I went back to singing cause my favorite part had came on " No , No es amor .. Lo que tú sientes! Se llama obsesión ! Una ilusión.. En tu pensamiento!
Que te hace hacer cosas , Así funciona el corazón " I did a lil dance as I sung and noticed we already made it to the place .

He got out and opened the door for me and I thanked him . We decided to eat outside cause it was nice out .

" smile " he said out of nowhere and he took my picture. " stoppp ! I don't even look presentable to get my pictures taken " we both laughed .

" you look gorgeous though " we both leaned across the mini table and shared a kiss .

" thank you" I smiled . " are you ready for the game?" I cheesed .

  " yes ma'am! It's gonna be even better cause you and deuce are gonna be there " he held my hands .

  " you know I gotta support my mans..also do my job " we both laughed .

A man came up to us ready to take our order " hi ! Can I get the baked potato soup and the blt with no tomatoes " I smiled .

  " and can I get the ten piece wings with the ceaser salad " jay spoke .

  " what would you guys like to drink ?" He took our menus . " two waters and a strawberry lemonade " .

  The waitress left and I looked at jay " how'd you know I wanted lemonade?" I squinted my eyes at him .

" cause it's your favorite drink..along with sprite " he smiled .

" also..since we're going to Atlanta the same night , wanna hop in the jet with me and deuce ?" He rubbed his thumb on my hand .

" yeah , I think my pilot is tired of me anyway" I joked .