SIBLINGS

SIBLINGS
------------------

Siblings. A person who have problems everything you do. Do you have siblings ? If you have siblings you have better then mine. If you see my siblings you will feel like mine are the best. I am the lil one of my family . I have 2 elder sisters and it's hella painful (>_<). They treat me like  I am their  slave. (ಥ ͜ ಥ) . One is a white witch , Other one is a monk . They always gave me order. You want evidence. Here it is.

One day I was sitting in the couch and watching TV with my white witch . She was eating biscuits . Suddenly -

White witch : Throw this packet on the bin.

Ok I did as she says . At least I can do this. But then,

White witch : Bring a glass of water for me

ok it's ok I am doing it. Just only this time ,

But again !!!

White witch : take the glass and turn on the fan.

Now I am really pissed of!' . What she think she is . She is just a lazy af. She is treating me like I am her servent  ಥ‿ಥ .I can even say anything to her . That's why she is a witch , A white , pretty but lazy witch .

Sometimes siblings are clingy like my monk .She always give hugs and kisses . But she is lil bit introvert . And she always give me lecture . Don't do that! Don't say that !
And she emotional too.  But they both bully me and oder me .Did your siblings slap you for no reason? My siblings do that always . White witch always slap me for no reason.If I ask her why she slap me ? She says " that's how I express my love " who express love like this . And their unlimited joke " you are adopted "we found you in garbage "we were so kind  that's why we take you with us . I used to get hurt by this but now I feel nothing . I mean it's not sad anymore . I heard this som many times now I feel nothing.

But sometimes they are your only shelter. There are many things you can't share with your parents. But you can share with your sisters . They can help you . In my hard
times white witch helps me lot . Even she bully me I love her . I really admire her even she rude some times .She love me a lot . I love my both sister. Even they both lecture me (:p) .

Guys sometimes your siblings will scold you or bully. But in the Bottom of thier heart they love you. My sisters always give me support and encourage. She always motivate me . They always give me solutions of my problems . But I have only one problem that they always gave me order but it's ok now

Bye guys have to go .Have to do assignments .Take care yourself guys . Bye