Chapter 1: How it all began ~

Hello there! :D
This chapter contains the complete backstory of reader~chan. I will use two main OC. They are twins, a boy named Styles and a girl named Lisa. There will be a few villagers that will show up, but that just secondary.

When reader~chan talk I use "𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕"

---------------------------------------------------------

~3rd pov~

It's a beautiful sunny afternoon, the birds are chirping and the wind is blowing a little summer breeze. Even the fish in the sea jump joyfully into the air.

The people on the small Island live very well, after all, they have everything they need. They have enough food to feed everyone, even a little clothing store. For some people, is this exactly the live they want, a live peacefully and quit. This island that bears the name (i/n) is so unknown that not even the Marine knows about it. They also had never problems with pirates and this should always remain so.

You see everyone loved the island. Well, except (y/n).

"𝑶𝒎𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘."

"Come on (y/n) it's not that bad. I mean did you see the cute little baby birds? The're so adorable!"

"Can you two stop talking and rather pay attention to where we going. One wrong step and BOOM!"

From far away you can see three young people walking along a stony path. The first one has (h/c) (h/l) hair, beautiful (e/c) eyes that shine brightly at the sun and pure (s/c) skin. The second one, has blond, long hair and brown eyes. She seems to be a very happy person, maybe a little bit to naive. And then the last one. He is a tall boy with also blonde hair and brown eyes. He seems to be a very concerned person, but sometimes a bit too serious.

"W-why did I actually agree to this...this is suicide." sighs the girl who bears the name Lisa.

"Don't worry I'll protect you two!"

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒍𝒆? 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔!"

"Hey! I didn't know that she's running away. I mean it was a turtle. A TURTLE."

And so the three friends went on, laughing about old things.

~(y/n) pov~

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕! You probably asking yourself now:  Why do they go up a cliff? Quite simply, I love adventures and tests of courage! You know, if you grew up on an island where almost nothing happens, you'd do anything to escape the boredom of the everyday live. Am I right?

"G-Guys.....there's a MOSQUITO!"

I turn around as fast as I can and see Lisa running around and screaming.
𝑨𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆! 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆! I roll my eyes

"Lisa calm down! Please when we fall down here! This would be awful..."

"Ahhh!!! It's hunting me! Please help me!"

Suddenly she runs in my direction, not noticing the stone under her feet and stumbles, pushing me away. In a flash of time I realize I fall. 𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕, 𝒐𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕, 𝒐𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕!!!! 𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂!!!!