Chapter 2: (y/n)'s big plan ~

So guys...I have decide to include all the yandere I listed at the beginning.
I am finally at the Wano Kuni arc and I'm hyped!!! :D
So I thought I add three more yandere that I like very much:

Cracker
Jack
King

I'll hope you are happy with it! :D

---------------------------------------------------------

~(y/n) Pov~

It has been a while since I left the island. I won't lie and tell it like it is I miss my friends and even the villagers. But that was my decision, this is my dream. And I will prove to everyone that I can do it!

With the little boat you got from the island, travel you through the new world.

"𝑶𝑯 𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑶𝑫! 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑽𝑬 𝑰𝑻!" you scream cheerfully.

I'm reading the newspaper and suddenly I come across a huge article.
"Giant creature sighted. No one knows exactly what it is all about. But appetently this monsters does not belong to Kaido, one of the four emperors and the captain of the Beast Pirates!"

"𝑻𝒄𝒉...𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆." I say to myself as I realize there is a huge bounty on godzilla's head with 1,500,000,000 berries.

"𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕...𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒅𝒛𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂.....𝒐𝒓" I say with a slight grin on my face "𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂."

𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚. 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆? 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅. Suddenly my stomach growls. "𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕!"

Out of nowhere appears an island.
"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒅...𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚 (𝒚/𝒏), 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒚." (am I the only one who gets angry when she is hungry? xD)

~Somewhere in Onigashima~

~3rd Pov~

"Kaido~Sama!" a young man rushes in with a newspaper in his hand. He notices that not only Kaido is in the room, but also three other strong men's.

"Who disturbs my drinking!" said a powerful male voice.

"A-also...h-here take t-the newspaper and read the articel." he said frightened to his captain and hands him the newspaper.

"What's so special about it?" asks one of the three men, to be more specific it's King.

Suddey the loud voice of the emperor is heard, which makes the other two men look up well.

"Who the hell is that?! What do we know about it?"

"N-Nothing this article has just been published. We are trying to learn as much as we can about this person who is in the creature!"