Chapter 23

3 weeks later...(June)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10:00 p.m...(Saturday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in the bedroom drawing a picture. Kyo came in and got his pajamas on, he got in the bed as I hid the picture from him.

"Don't look yet," I said.

"Why can't I look?" Kyo asked confused.

"It's a surprise," I said.

"You scare me, you know that?" He asked as I nodded.

I finished shading and made Kyo close his eyes. I took one of his hands and put the drawing on his hand.

"What is this supposed to be?" He asked looking at the drawing.

"Are you really that dense?" I asked.

"Apparently if I don't know what I'm looking at." He said.

I put his hand on my stomach and smiled. His eyes went wide as a dark shade of red appeared on his face.

"You're pregnant?" He asked as I nodded.

"I drew a pregnancy test," I said laughing.

He put the paper on the side table and kissed me softly. We pulled away and smiled as I put my hand on his.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father." He said.

"This is what we get for not using protection three weeks ago," I said blushing.

"I don't give a shit, we're going to have a baby." He said smiling.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too." He said kissing me.

The next day...(Sunday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noon
~~~~~
Kyo's POV
~~~~~~~~~
We went to Shigure's house, we invited everyone including Yankee and Hanajima. We got there to see everyone already there.

"There's the happy couple," Shigure said laughing.

"Shut up Shigure, why did you want us here on such short notice?" Isuzu asked.

"Well, we actually have some news," Tohru said.

"Are you two breaking up?" Hatsuharu asked.

"No you stupid ox," I said.

"Than what is it?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant," Tohru said as everyone gasped.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR DOING THIS!" Yankee yelled.

I ran out of the house as she quickly followed. Everyone else followed and saw us running around.

She suddenly grabbed my shirt and made me fall to the ground. I was about to get up when she tackled me to the ground.

I was trying to break free from her grasp but she grabbed me by my shirt collar and threw me to a tree.

"That's what you get for getting her pregnant." She said glaring at me.

"Kyo how do you feel about being a father?" Isuzu asked.

"I'm happy," I said blushing.

"I'm watching you Kyo," Yankee said.

"I can't do anything right can I?" I asked.

"You got her pregnant at eighteen!" She said.

"Making babies takes more than a man," I said.

"So what? You're saying you planned this?" She asked.

"Hell no, it wasn't my idea to have sex either," I said making Tohru blush.

"TOHRU!" She yelled.

"He didn't have to have sex with me," Tohru said.

"Don't act so innocent Tohru," I said.

"Both of you aren't innocent in this," Hatori said.

"Everyone, Kyo and I are happy. We know we're only eighteen but we chose to keep the baby." Tohru said.

"This isn't stopping me from beating the shit out of him," Yankee said.

"I'm right here," I said.

"I'm coming with you to your job tomorrow." She said.

"Ha! I'm not going to be there so have fun trying to find me," I said.

"Where will you be?" She asked.

"That's for me to know and you not to worry about," I said.

"Tohru, can I stay the night?" She asked innocently.

"When the hell did you become so innocent?" I asked.

"Uh sure," Tohru said nervously.

That night
~~~~~~~~~
7:00 p.m.
~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
We got home and ended up having Hatsuharu, Momiji, Hana, and Uo staying the night with us.

We all got on the couch, Momiji and Hatsuharu sat on the floor. I snuggled up to Kyo as we watched a movie.

I put a blanket over us and turned off the lights. As we were watching the movie a different scene came on.

I tensed up when I felt Kyo rubbing my shoulder. I moved my hand down and rubbed his thigh.

I moved my hand further up to feel his already hard member. I felt him tense up making me want to laugh.

The movie finally finished and Uo turned on the lights. I looked at everyone to see them blushing.

"I can't believe we watched that," Momiji said hiding his face.

"Um, Kyo is that what you and Tohru did?" Hatsuharu asked as we blushed.

"What the fuck? Why would you ask that?" Kyo asked.

"So you didn't?" He asked.

"No, and what we do in our room concerns none of you," Kyo said.

"We should get ready for bed," I said getting up.

I went to the bedroom and got my pajamas on as Kyo did the same thing. He closed the door and smiled.

I got on the bed as he got over top of me. He started kissing me passionately as I leaned into it.

He forced his tongue into my mouth and explored every nook and cranny. He grazed his tongue across mine making me moan softly.

We pulled away and blushed, I kissed him once more and pushed him onto his side of the bed.

"Hey," Kyo said.

"Goodnight," I said.

"Yup." He said hugging me.

It'll continue in the next chapter. Bye Bye.