Chapter 1

She began her new life standing up, surrounded by cold darkness and stale, dusty air. She stepped forward ,Trying to balance herself but fell down at the slippery rock and shuffled backward on her hands and feet, drops of sweat beaded on her forehead spite the cool air. Sitting back upright , she pulled her legs up tight against her body, hoping her eyes would soon adjust to the darkness. 

Sounds of Crickets , frogs , toads and some other unrecognizable animals surrounded her was making her go Insane . She shudders at the unexpected hoot of an owl . 

What is my name ? she thought .

Trying to calculate her surroundings , she understood that she was in a forest and it was night time . Some images flooded in her mind . She picturised a stick in a hand , a canary , a science laboratory , two people talking , a scary looking lady slapping her hard across her face and yet she didn't know where she came from, or what was her name, or who her parents were , or how did she end up here . 

She wanted to cry , but tears did not came out . A minute passed. Two. Three .Seven .Fifteen . An hour. She looked in every direction but saw nothing . 

" HELPPP ! " she screamed .It was like she heard her voice for the first time . "SOMEBODY HELPPP !" She screamed again . Her throat felt tight and her nose itched . Her stomach growled . She put her hand on her belly and felt a little wetness . The wind carried the clouds along and the moon shrove its reflection in the sky , "Its.. blood " She said quietly as the moonlight hit the ground and she began to see things . She get up again , holding the branch of the tree besides her .She looked at her surroundings and then at her self , She was wearing a white shirt which was not white anymore but was covered with dust and somebody's blood . Her hairs were tied into a braid . She tried to move ahead , unsure of where she was going . 

She was hit with wave of confusion, blistered with panic. The sounds of insects tinged with echo were becoming irritating . However she was not scared anymore , Oddly her fear whisked away and was replaced by an intense curiosity. She wanted to know where she was and what was happening.

529221 ..A number suddenly appeared in her mind . She did not have any idea for what this number was about . her feet hit anything , or anybody or anybody's body and she fell down again . She tried to look at the body , but it was blurry. After a little while , it become clear as if the camera has sharpened its focused . It was a naked man , a naked man with a huge hole in his chest . Her eyes widen as she saw him more clearly , his left eye was carved out and his little finger of his left hand and his penis were cut off . 

" go..ma....  g-g-gamew ...gm-mo.. g-gam-mew... gumi... gmo gam-mi ..aaa" The corpse created a voice by moving his mouth . She shouted with fear as he spoke . She felt as if her heart wanted to escape her body and fly out . Her eyes filled with tears as she could not handle anymore scary deadly surprizes .

Something strong and two in number clenched her shirt from behind , creating a voice of wind hitting , It took her in the sky . She shouted with fear .Her tears dripped to the ground from almost fifty feat . She tried to look up , but was unable to . Screech of an eagle filled the silence around her . Many more eagles started flowing around her . Moving away from that deadly forest even by a huge eagle , some of her fear melted away, but not enough to calm her racing heart.

  she did not knew what was ahead....