Chapter Forty

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

As I smile widely at Eleanor, praising her performance. "Louis is a dick, he deserves that.." I try to calm her when we walk out of the theatre.

The Spongebob movie was amazing, however, the mood was ruined by Louis and that other bitch.

Eleanor starts to cry, making Harry look even more uncomfortable than before. "It's okay." Harry would murmur quietly. He would even wrap his arm around her at times.

"Why did he do this?" She cries. "What did I do to him?"

"Stop right there!" I scold her. "You did not do anything wrong. He is the idiot, not you."

"You're right," she mumbles, wiping under her eyes. "And I'm gonna get him back."

"Are you sure that's-"

"Yes, I am sure," she looks at me a moment before continuing. "And you will help me."

"What? No," I hiss.

"Yeah! You will help me get a new boyfriend to make Louis jealous-"

"Eleanor, no. You do not fight fire with fire, you just extinguish it." I say, but she doesn't pay attention.

"How about Josh? He's in our first period." She says, and I immediately shake my head.

"No."

"Why not?" She crosses her arms.

"Because he isn't- never mind." I sigh.

"If you were my friend, then you would help me be happy." Eleanor tries to pull.

"Oh, no," I glare at her. "That isn't- you can't pull the guilt trip now."

Harry taps on my shoulder. "Niall just called, said he has something him and Kaitlyn need to tell us." Harry whispers.

"Oh, what do they need to tell us?" I ask confused, focusing on Harry.

"They didn't say," he shrugs. "They just said that it's urgent."

"Well, I need to get Eleanor under control-"

"Eleanor, Louis is a dick. Now, Jordan and I need to leave." Harry says.

She looks at me once more, nodding her head. "Okay, call me later, though?" She says, walking to her car.

"Let's go see what these two want," Harry sighs, grabbing my hand, and leading me to the car.

..

When we arrive at Niall's, Kaitlyn is already outside waiting on us. "Hey!" She beans.

"Hi!" I smile.

"Come in," she offers, pulling the door open for us to step in.

"Is everything okay?" Harry speaks up.

"Everything is fine, just great news!" She doesn't loose the smile on her face.

"What is it?" I ask thoughtfully.

"Come to the living room, Niall is waiting there." She rushes us to the room, sitting us down.

"Well, we came up with a wedding date!" Niall says after greeting is.

"That's great!" I smile. How does this relate to me though?

We want you," Niall points to Harry, "to be the best man."

Harry smile widely. "I'll do it!"

"And you," Kaitlyn points to me. "I want you to be my bridesmaid." She says, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Of course." I smile. "But you just met me?" I say, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I know, but I feel like we are going to be great friends." She explains. "And what better way to make best friends is at a wedding?" She laughs.

"And besides, you and Harry will be the second cutest couple there," Niall says. "Aside from me and my beautiful bride, of course." He kisses Kaitlyn's cheek.

"When is the wedding?" Harry asks, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"In one month," Kaitlyn smiles.

"Isn't that soon?" I that came off a bit rude, but I don't think she noticed.

"No, we've been engaged for almost a year now," she explains, smiling brightly.

"Oh," I nod.

"How about tomorrow we all meet up and go out somewhere?" Niall suggests. "Like a pub."

"No," Harry groans.

"Why not?" Niall whines.

"There are too many whores there." He shrugs as if it's nothing.

I stifle a laugh, but Niall busts out laughing as soon as Harry finishes. Harry laughs along, and I stare at him.

Kaitlyn lightly pokes my side. "I know your love is strong," she says, looking at Harry. "And I know that he is a great guy. He won't hurt you even if it kills him."

I look at her in shock. "How."

"I know true love when I see it," she cuts me off, smiling towards me softly.

"We aren't in love.." I trail off.

She looks at me, the smile never leaving her face. "I think you're lying to yourself."

..

Aw! How cute!

Please vote and comment.

Thank you all for reading!