Chapter Fifty Three

^^^Jordan's POV^^^

It's been a week since I got out of the hospital. Harry has been by my side constantly; he fears that I'm going to get hurt again.

I have talked to Kaitlyn and Eleanor, and they planned to come and see me today. I need a girls day- I've been longing for one.

Kaitlyn's wedding is in two weeks, and she wants me to be her maid of honor. Of course I said yes, but I'm a little nervous. I've never been to a wedding, let alone been in one.

"Hey," Harry comes in, kissing my lips softly. "What do you want to do today?"

"Well, the girls and I are going out later for a girls day," I peck his cheek. "We are going to pick out dresses for the wedding." I explain.

"Sounds fun, I think Niall said something about that to me yesterday," he recalls. "I'm pretty sure I'm going to a tux fitting, I totally forgot." He panics, reaching for his phone.

I chuckle, "what a great friend you are,"

"I am, aren't I?" He smirks, holding the phone close to his ear. "Hey, Niall, what time is the tux fitting?"

I laugh, mouthing to him: "I'm going to the bathroom." He nods, and continues to talk.

"Two? Got it. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting ready too early," he lies. "Okay, see you then."

I come back in the room, smiling widely. "Nice cover," i compliment.

"Thank you, I tried." Harry laughs.

"I love you," I tell him, walking over to him with my arms open. I flip him over and kiss his lips roughly. "So much."

He groans, kissing back with full force. "I love you more, baby,"

"I got to start getting ready," I sigh, getting off of him. "I'm going to go shower,"

As I'm walking towards the bathroom door, he yells, "can I join?"

I laugh, "nope,"

"Why not?" He suddenly comes up behind me, a pout on his lush lips.

"Because I actually need
to bathe. And if you were in here, we wouldn't get nothing done."

"Oh, we would get plenty done," he smirks.

"Harold," I glare at him and he laughs loudly, walking out of the bathroom.

..

After my shower, I quickly blow dry and straighten my hair. "What should I wear?" I quietly ask myself as I scan over my closet.

"Wear this," Harry's voice booms from behind me. I shriek, almost falling over.

"Shit, Harry," I laugh.

"Sorry, babe," he sheepishly smiles. "Wear this." He tosses me a red dress that flows at the bottom.

"It shows too much boob," I explain, hanging it back up in my closet.

"Good point.." He trails off, looking through my other clothes. "This?" He points to a pair of yoga pants and a bright blue tank top that says "#no filter" on it.

"That's actually pretty cute. Thanks," I smile at him. "Now go to the living room."

"Why?"

"Because I have to change," he nods, walking out of the room.

When I get done dressing and doing my makeup, I walk in the living room. "Damn," he murmurs, looking me up and down.

"Too much?"

"No, it's perfect,"he gulps, walking over to me. "You look beautiful," he breathes onto my lips. "So beautiful," he whispers before pecking my lips.

..

About two hours later, the girls knock on the door. "Hey!" They smile, hugging me tightly. "I brought Niall, since him and Harry are riding together." Kaitlyn says, and I laugh.

"Harry, Niall's here!" I yell, and he comes running down.

"It's a bit early," he chuckle nervously. "I was just about to hop in the shower," he tells Niall.

"Real subtle," I whisper to him, and he grins down at me. "We ready to go?" I ask loudly, and they all nod.

"Let's go," Kaitlyn and Eleanor pull me out of the door.

"Bye, Harry!" I yell as they drag me out of the house.

"Bye, have fun!" He calls out, waving to my as I get in the car.

"Are you all ready for some fun?" Eleanor asks, driving down the road to the shop.

"Yes!"

..

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been in Atlanta with my friend.

Anyway, vote and comment please!