14 special add on

shinsou

NO NO NO this can't be happening... if only that were just a dream but no. this is real life. I can't fucking deal with him being gone ill never love someone as much as I did to Denki...I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS ITS TOO MUCH PAIN! I scream and yell as I cry making it hard to breathe a bit. D-denki please! come back..I can't do it..I can't be left in this world alone without the love of my life. my dad barges in hugging me trying to comfort me telling me it will be okay. but no matter what he says..it won't be okay. not unless I'm with Denki. just thinking about him makes me go insane and want to scream. I ask him to leave and he leaves as I can hear people out in the hall crying and talking to each other and their voice starts fading as they walk away with my dad probably going back to their dorms.    Well, I guess if Denki is gone, I'm gonna be gone too. I'm gonna be with him because I won't be able to handle him being alone.   I look at the window and nod to myself standing up and climbing out of it onto the roof. Well if it's time for Denki to go it's time for me to go too I guess. I look outside at the sun as it sets and I go against the ledge and turn around closing my eyes. "goodbye life" I say getting ready for this miserable life to end then it happens. I fall back and after a couple of seconds of falling all I saw was black. I stayed there for a couple of minutes hearing screams and my classmates and dad yelling and crying then I stopped hearing those things and I flew straight up out of my body now realizing I'm a...ghost. In a tiny house that I grew up in. I look everywhere trying to find Denki and I jump onto him seeing him in front of the incident I made with wide eyes. OH MY GOD SHINSOU...YOU DID...THAT FOR ME? of course I did I couldn't handle being alone without you. I say kissing him. I love you, Kami. I love you too Shin. 

This is the end now. 

And they will have a new beginning.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK CALLED ENERGY BUT THIS IS THE END OF MY SAD STORY THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR READING GOODBYE!!!

-Edit after a couple months-

Um. Iv'e read the comments, and honestly sorry for making yall upset because it was'nt a 'happy ending' but please dont comment on the story if you did'nt like it, it was upsetting reading those comments. :(