Chapter 6

Maria P.O.V

"Awh, Fuck Yes right thier. I moaned as Marcus, pounded into me inch by inch, over and over again causing the bed board to smash against the wall each time he would stroke me.

" Maria, hold that shit in" he said as he grunted, thrusting in and out of me one last time, before we both reached out Peek's and Came.

I kissed him on his cheek, before i noticed him getting up as he started to put his clothes back on, "And where the fuck are you going? I asked sitting up in the bed.

"I got somewhere to be Maria, I just needed a quick nut ma" he said putting his shoes back on.

" So what the fuck you think I am marcus, huh? a fucking hit and run? I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Maria, you and I and even yo' niggah know that's what the fuck you is" He said pulling his pants up, and grabbing his car keys.

" So funny.. Marcus, but baby You and I both know that when your wife finds out this isn't gonna be so pretty, oh How i would hate to be the one to ruin your soon to be marriage, and what about your BEST friend Frederick, Huh? I laughed looking him directly in his eyes, before I walked around the bed and yanked me by my neck, slamming my head in the bed "I swear to God Maria, I will fuck you up if you ever let April or Frederick know about this" he said squeezing tighter on my neck, before letting go "I'm sure your smart enough, to keep your little mouth shut so that we both don't get our asses killed, for a couple stacks" he said reaching in his pocket throwing a stack of money at me, before walking out.