6.

Rayan.

We walked to Jacclyn's front door and I hesitated to knock.

"Now imma be in the bushes while you do ya thing. Okay?", he said.

"Yes. What if she say no?", I asked

"Then you gotta make her say yes by doing something diiferent. Keep trying."

"Okay."

Princeton knocked on the door real hard 7 times and jumped over the railing into the bushes leaving me all alone. She finally answered.

"Hi Ray!" She said hugging me. I hugged back.

"Hi Jay.", I said. We even have ryhming nicknames.

"Uh...uhm...can we talk.?"

"Yes we can."

I looked at Prince who was telling me go to for it. So I sat next to Jay on her chair swing outside her house.

"So....", she said. "What's up?", she asked.

"Uhm....I finally got over Zonnique."

"That's good. I'm glad you realized that.", she said clapping.

"Yeah. And my thereopy went good."

"Great! I'm glad you're doing better.", she said smiling.

"Yeah. And...and uh...I wanted to ask you something."

"Spill it."

"Okay....*clears throat*...okay. Jacclyn...wouldyougooutwithme?", I said very fast.

"What?"

"I said....would you go out with me?", I asked calmly smiling.

"Wow! Uhm...are you sure?"

"Yes. You know you wanna say yes Jacclyn."

"Actually....I don't."

"You...don't like me anymore?", I asked getting nervous hoping she'd say yes she does.

"No I do like you Ray--"

"Then why did you say no?", I asked interrupting her.

"Ray listen...I love you and everything but how do I really know that you're over Zonnique?"

"....Well because I realized how important you was to me. You're sooooo much better than her. You're really my number one crush. We've been close since 1st grade and Zonnique....ion even know why I bothered liking her. Besides, she's a slut.", I said.

"Okay then. Am i really important to you?", she said smiling.

"Hell yeah."

"Okay. Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I'll go with you."

My heart bursted into confedy. I am so happy right now I can just run a marathon...wait...no I can't.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Oh God, thank you Jesus!!"

I looked at Princeton and he said "kiss her". I looked at Jay and she looked at me smiling. I brushed her braids back with my hand and cupped her face and went for it. I kissed her and she kissed back. My day is better now thanks to Prince!