Part 8

aight so uhm- if you are seeing this i actually had a good idea- if not; -; how the fu- 

anyway- yeah,,, 

alsooo I'm thinking about writing a wholesome version of this book kinda- like just dadblade and babyboo oneshots and stuff and fluffy.  please give your opinions 

here

thanks 

--------------------------

no one__ 

Ranboo fell to the ground a arrow in his back. Wilbur had shot him with a sleeping arrow. that was the last straw for techno blade. he stood up axe in hand not looking at Wilbur yet. "mind explaining why you just did that Wilbur soot" Technoblade growled threateningly. "I- uh" Wilbur stumbled putting his bow away while tommy jogged behind Wilbur. 

Technoblade's head was spinning the voices were going crazy, raging asking if Ranboo and Tara are okay. 

"WTF MAN" - angered voice 53890

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" - typical voice 64302

THIS BITCH-" - mad voice 396240

"IM BOUTA *this user has been timed out*" - violent voice 2281367

"WHAT" - shocked voice 3809530

"IS BOO ALRIGHT" - extremely concerned and mad voice 583248

"HUUUHH" - confused voice 5683498

"I JUST GOT HERE" - also confused voice 5879329

"SHHH FOURTH WALL MY DUDES" - fourth wall breaker voice 2347899

" S T O P 2347899" - concerned voice 3678243

"YALL STFU IS RANBOO OKAY AND TARA? GO KILL EM THEY DESERVE IT" - Violent concerned voice 4367829

"KILL THEM THEY FUCKED WITH BABY BOO" - protective voice 5378998

Technoblade's rubbed his head a bit starting to lose control. so many voices with different intentions merging in his head sending him into sensory over load and giving the voices control. it would be fine if the more powerful and evil voices weren't the ones that always got half control of his body. 

turning slowly his eyes now a midnight dark he charged at the two men infront of him with his axe ready to cause some damage. and tommy scrambled out of the way yelling. "TECHNO- WAIT W-WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS" Technoblade didn't even hear them all he wanted at that moment was to,, kill.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT WILBUR LOOK WHAT HAPPENED" tommy screamed and just barely blocky a heavy blow from his brother. "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE LITTLE FREAK WAS INPORTANT TO HIMWilbur yelled back from behind techno almost getting Technoblade's back but he was to quick. this calling of Ranboo just made the voices even more infuriated. 

'OH I KNOW HE DIDNT JUST CALL OUR BABY BOO A FREAK" - violent and angry voice 2896493

"...no,, I must've heard that wrong,, Ranboo. is. not. a. freak." - collective angry voice 3674685 

"W H A T I S H A P P E N I N G WHO CALLED RANBOO A FREAK WHAT I HAPPENING GUYS😭😭" - confused voice 5879329

"NUH UH THEY GOING DOWN USE YOUR SWORD" - violent voice 4879873

"hehehe fourth wa-*this user has been timed out for the next 30 seconds by voice 3678243*" - voice 2347899

--------------------------------

Technoblade could barely keep his own consciousness against all the angry voices in his head. "SHUT UP WONT YA" he screamed not looking at either of the boys, he just wanted them all to shut up. however this was seen as a weak point by the voices, his dark side was fully in control of him. some voices were happy about this...

"YEAH GO GET THEM PLEASE!" 

"WHOO POGGERS"

"THIS IS GONNA BE POGCHAMP EVERYONE" 

others were thinking a bit more about Ranboo than the fight. 

"BUT WHAT IF HE HURTS RANBOO OR TARA"

RANBOO IS STILL BLEEDING!!" 

these voices were being ignored so they just shrugged it off and started spamming one of their most sacred chants. 

"E" 

"E"

"E" 

"E" 

"E" 

------- 

Ranboo had barely enough strength left to open his eyes and he was watching as Technoblade was struggling for control. he felt a chill run threw his back as if someone was watching him.,, he looked quickly to his side but didn't see anyone other than Tara who was sleeping. 

"so your the little rat techno brought in" something whispered from behind Ranboo. "interesting,, and would you mind telling me who I owe the pleasure of meeting on this fine evening. " the same stranger said to Ranboo. 

"⋏-⋏⍜ ⌰-⌰⟒⏃⎐⟒ ⋔⟒ ⏃⌰⍜⋏⟒"( N-no l-leave me alone)."hmm" the stranger hummed "ender maybe?,, very,,, useful" he muttered. Ranboo felt a very sharp pain in his head. and the last thing Ranboo saw was a tall man with a mask and green hoodie standing over him. 

:) 

--------------------------------------------------

POGCHAMP! I finished another chapter loves! what do you think so far. I really liked how this one came out.

I've finally introduced our green teletubbie dre. 

we have some more voices in action. 

insane arc poggers??? XD

any ways as always any ideas comment! ill try to get them into the story movement as best I can :]  have a good day my lovely's ima get to my school work and stuff. 

(word count: 839)