chapter three

You slowly let go of his hand. You didn't want him to leave, mainly because you didn't want to be alone. There was probably other people in the house, and they would kill you. Your eyes met Thomas', "Will you.. kill me?" His eyes widened at the question, but he slowly shook his head. "You killed everyone else, why not me?" Thomas took a step back, and looked away. The sudden realization ran through your body.

He was a killer. Who didn't want to kill you. Because he liked you.

You turned towards the window, with a blank face. You bit the inside of your lip, thinking of what to say. "I want to go outside." You felt the warmth from the sunlight against your bare legs. "Take me outside." You looked over at him with stern eyes. It was a demand, knowing that he liked you, you used it. You were going to try to escape.

He grunted, and grabbed the chains from the bed. You stood up, and followed him out of the room. Your eyes drifted around the house. It wasn't exactly the cleanest, but it was comfy. Well, as comfy as it could get. He lead you to the front door.

The warm summmer beaze blew past your face. You sighed, breathing in the air. Thomas walked beside you, "Oh my god, it's beautiful! The grass is so- pretty.." Thomas looked over at you, as you collapsed to your knees in a small oatch of flowers. "Flowers. Oh my god-" You already missed life. Thomas tugged on the chain, signing you to get up. He motioned his hands for you to follow him, as if you had a choice. So, you stood up and stood beside him. You walked beside him. Your hands brushed against some bushes, not paying attention. You noticed on the ground, there was another flower. You bent down and delicately touched it with your fingers. Thomas nudged you, and you looked up at him. He pointed out to the distance. It was a meadow of flowers.

You gasped as you grabbed his hand, leading him to the middle of the meadow. You laid down on your back, being covered in flowers. Your dress spread out around you.

You looked godlike. So beautiful. Thomas caught his breath is his throat. His heart sped up each time your chest rised and fell. He kneeled down next to you, and brushed your hair back from your face. You sat up and smiled at him. He reached over to a flower and plucked it from the ground. He then put the flower behind your ear. You giggled as you brushed your hair back. You gently pushed Thomas to the ground, and loomed over him. The flower fell from your ear and down on his face.

Laying down next to him, he out out his arm so your head went against his arm. You rested on his bicep, and turned towards him. He did the same. You put your hands on his chest, and looked into his eyes. Your heart sped up. He was soft on you. He was nice. He couldn't hurt you. He didn't want to.

Where you actually catching feelings for him? After he brutally murdered someone infront of you? Well, yes. Yes you were.

sorry for the short chapter ♡