𝘰𝘯𝘦

┊.˚ ✉️ ༘┊

⋆ ☓☓ CHAPTER # I ⋆

⋆ ☓☓ CHAPTER # I ⋆

¡ 2nd person !

⋆ ☓☓ The wind blew hard; enough to hear the loud whistle pass near your ears and forward. You're driving a black range rover that belongs to your friend Shakira. She'll get mad as soon as she notices her precious and most prized possession is gone, but this happens to be an emergency.

Los Angeles, California, the place where 'dreams come true'. You came down to California to pursue your dreams of acting. Your childhood best friends have been living here for about 2 years now. You wanted to be 100% sure about coming down to California before making the actual move and joining them. Just a few days ago, you had arrived at the doorsteps of your new home with Shakira and Rapunzel, the girls.

Before you had gotten to Cali you wanted to make sure you already had a few castings scheduled. Which was a success. But being on time to this modelling appointment you promised Rapunzel you'd make on time, was not.

☓☓

Beep! You had just locked the car and made your way into the building.

"Hello I'm registered as Y/n L/n" you spoke to the front desk lady.

She nods and gives you a card which allows you to have access to the locked door ahead.  

"Girl where you been? You know I've been told you how serious being on time for this is to me." Rapunzel exhales as you enter through the door.

"Relax miss girl, it's not even like the other models are here yet or anyone as a matter of fact." You raise your eyebrows realizing the large room was empty but had a mess of supplies and clothes as you looked around. The digital clock next to Rapunzel read 5:12 AM.