prologue

3rd person POV

A small skeleton looked at the taller black skeleton, error signs glitched as he stood there.

"Do we have a deal?" A white skeleton with black ink splotches on his face and a big paint brush in his right hand, held out his left hand for the other to shake. The smaller skeleton's eyelights went from purple question marks to yellow stars when the glitchy skeleton took his hand.

"D3aL," the glitchy one confirmed, taking the white one's hand.

Soon something went wrong the space was filling up quicky, leaving no room for more A.U.'s to be made. But the little skeleton with colorful viles couldn't resist himself. He had to make more, and the others(Error) wasn't allowed to destroy more than 10 A.U.s a month.

~little time skip~

Scene- Ink and blue strings were scattered everywhere with a dark ink like skeleton in the middle of it. A larger more colorful skeleton with shades that say Yo_Lo on them right next to him.

'Hello Paperjam, Fresh.' Both skeletons move their heads up, the larger one getting closer to the ink like one. 'Both of yall were created for one purpose. Balance the multiverse. Paperjam you have the job of a creator and a destroyer, you'll be able to create or destroy the A.U. at will. You will not be able to kill the humans of the A.U. though, that's where fresh comes in. Fresh you must guard Paperjam and kill the humans. Protect him with your life.' A voice said as the skeletons looked around to try and see where it was coming from.

"Ok brah! I'll keep the little home slice safe!" Fresh spoke up first, his loud voice made Paperjam cover the place his ears would be.

"Shut up your giving me a headache!" Paperjam yelled, Fresh stood there unfazed by the small skeleton.

"Sorry my radical broskie," Fresh's voice got a little quieter but it was still loud. His shades went from Yo_Lo to So_rry.

"Whatever," Pj got up more or less unsure of what to do.

Hello writer speaking. I hope you enjoyed the prologue. If you have any questions feel free to ask.