part 2

Paperjam's POV

I watched as he stedded himself, he got behind me and looked over the back of my head. Hate to say it, but he was scaring me to be honest. Looming over behind me.

"Jamster ya feelin unrad? Ya seem to be acting funky," his loud voice started me, breaking me from mindlessly looking at the sheet. I glance behind me to look at him, his shades were just dots with a question mark at the end(.._.?).

"Complet3ly f1n3," I heard the glitchyness in my voice, but I don't think he noticed, and if he did then he didn't do or say anything about it.

"Ok brah!" He took ahold of me, wrapping his arms around my neck and over my chest.

"L3t's juSt find wh4t A.U. to g3t rid 0f first," I tried to put most of my attention back into trying to find an A.U. to destroy.

"How bout dis one!" He pointed to one on the sheet, and tapped on it.

Name: VTale
About: I'm to lazy to put everything the creator said. Basically after a genocide run sans gets transferred to another game. If you want more info go to BreezyDommie on YouTube. They are the creator of the A.U.

"Looks good enough. Come on let's go," I made the sheet vanish, a giant pen with an eraser at the end appeared in its place.

I made some scribbles on the ground  and hopped through them. Fresh disappeared in a cloud of rainbow smoke.

There wasn't a lot of people in this A.U. either that or they were all inside the rows of houses.

I moved the eraser of the pen around on the ground. It glitched as the color and texture started to fade. I dragged the pen across ground walking and watching as it done this. It was memorizing as the color faded and the white went to other parts of the world.

I got to a house and picked up the pen. Checking if Fresh was still there I started to get rid of the house, no one was in it.

"Its like a ghost town," I watched at the house fell apart dissolving and turning pale.

"Keen eye, kiddo!" Fresh said from behind my back. I couldn't really tell if he was being sarcastic or not, his voice hasn't really changed. Except for the time I tried to cuss.

Soon everything had turned pale leaving me and Fresh alone in bright whiteness. Sure we saw a couple of people, a skeleton who was as tall as Fresh and looked like the life was sucked out of him, and a fish lady who kinda looked the same.