chapter fifteen

Four months after the day I was released from my misery. I found myself meeting the Weasleys, Hermione Granger, and my cousin Fleur. I also found myself mourning, Sirus had died a few years before I was awaken, Peter was a little rat, literally, and was the one who stabbed my brother and Lily in the back. I also found myself helping plan alot of weddings. "Okay Harry, Ginny. Lets try this again. What cake are you agreeing on?" I ask. "Red velvet." "Chocolate."

"Oh my gosh, okay. Fine. We are choosing the ladies pick. Red velvet it is." I tell them. Harry groans but says nothing and Ginny smiles. "Thank you Harry." She smiles and kisses his cheek. "Have you gotten your tuxeodo's and dress'?" I question. They smile and nod, "Great, only a month until you're married." I smiled at the young couple. "When is your wedding you have been engaged for nineteen years now." Harry says. I shrug, "We are working on it." Hermione and Harrys bestfriend/Ginnys brother, Ron got married three months ago, which I helped plan everything. I apparate home and find the house empty. I sigh and get out my paperwork. I work at the ministry as an Auror and they always piled the paperwork on me.

Time clicked by and before I know it it's three a.m and Remus still isnt home. I sigh and put away my work and sit on the couch. I live with Remus in a small one room apartment. It was roomy and comfortable, and it was very close to Hogsmeade. I stared at the clock as it click click clicked away. The clock finally hit five when I heard the door open. I sat still as he muttered to himself and tried to tip toe into the room. "Where were you?" I question tiredly as I continued to stare at the clock. "Oh, Ana, your awake." He says and sits beside me. He tries to wrap his arm around me but I pulled away. "Where were you?" I ask again. "I was busy." He says softly. "Busy until 5 am?" I question. "I promise I didn't cheat on you, don't worry. It's a surprise." He says and kisses my forehead. "Come to bed, please." He begs. I was still suspicious but I gave in and went to the bedroom with him. I take off my clothes, leaving me in a bra and underwear. I look around for one of Remus' shirts because I've come accustomed to wearing them to bed. Remus yawns and takes everything off except his boxers and gets into bed. He yawns once more before staring at me, "Just come to bed like that." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes but get into bed and curl up beside him. He puts his hand right under my breasts. "You dont look a day older than you did when we lived together begore you left." He whispers in my ear. I kiss him lightly on the lips and sigh, "I love you." I whisper. He smiles, "I love you too. I missed you." He says before falling asleep. I laid awake for another hour before finally falling asleep.