What if Fnaf4 wasn't Evan?

Lately I've been pondering on this a lot but it and debating whether to show it or not

Between these rooms Evan's bed is twin sized with only one nightstand in his room. No Closet is seen in front of his bed. No dresser, only one door my guess is there's a window in the middle where the plushies are like Midnight motorist has.

I don't think the fnaf4 bedroom is a hospital room as they wouldn't have toys on the ground a loud ass grandfather clock playing every night at 12 am, and there should be other hospital rooms on each side really, or just the fact that the patient gets up at night and plays with a plush doll for two hours, slamming and opening doors all night.

The reasons I personally think its Mike is

1. The bedrooms
They're way too different and it makes no sense why Fredbear Plush would claim "He locked you in your room." Then Evan remains/is shown in that bedroom as seen above.

I don't think Evan owns two bedrooms so the one with a closet has to be Mike's. The one with a mangle toy is likely either A a guest bedroom that Charlie likely keeps. Or B possibly Elizabeth's room and her parents have split custody with her.

2. The minigames aren't in the current time

They're like past memories that had already happened and are just replaying we see it in fnaf2 ,3, and Sister Location. So fnaf4 is no surprise really. So what we see in the fnaf4 minigames already happened Evan is dead. Same goes to fnaf2 minigames those kids already died the puppet awoke all of them.

3. Mike wouldn't have drawn Nightmare Fredbear in the logbook if he didn't know about him.

4. If the crying child lost his frontal lobe from the bite he wouldn't feel fear so he wouldn't have the nightmares as THOSE form from FEAR. The fact the person in fnaf4 is darting around the entire room all hours screams extremely paranoid to me.