Heat+ softies

I hate the gacha heat so much and plus why would they want reinact what an animal goes through? Heat is only for female animals, they go into this cycle to signal they're ready to mate. During the cycle they also bleed everywhere, which i'm pretty sure William would be livid if there was blood all over his house because SOME animal/person is in heat. Humans can't go in heat nor can males, us people have menstrual cycles not estrus cycles.

However if animals are spayed they won't go in this cycle anymore.(Which I would love if animals were spayed/neutered in gacha)
Mostly in fnaf the gachas like to put the males in heat and use fnaf/gacha logic as an excuse for it to make the character extremely horny and do nasty 🤢 things.

Like most of their "13,18+" scene they do always is revolved around heat. There's no reason for those scenes or having to get descriptive of how they did it. All that needs to be known is the two characters obviously did it since they have a baby now.

Softies William, Ennard, Michael and many fnaf characters are not softies.

Definition of a softie: A softhearted, weak, or sentimental person.

William, Ennard, and Mike are not like that at all. Its not cute at all, I don't want to see a serial killer in a dress acting defenseless when they're not.

Oh you're in heat?

No more heat😁👏

No more heat😁👏