Mohan

Name:MohanAge:19Class:3SiiFacts:Mohan is good singing and dancing

Name:Mohan
Age:19
Class:3Sii
Facts:Mohan is good singing and dancing.She also is in a cheer squad.She actually had a crush on Dai Meng and she know what happen to Xu Jiaqi since she was in the same middle school with them and actually heard Dai Meng yelled for helped when Xu Jiaqi fainted and helped them with Xu Jiaqi.
Story:
Mohan or Momo have a big crush on Dai Meng since they were 8 years old because she is in the same class as Dai Meng And Mohan actually doesn't know that even Dai Meng have a big crush on her.Mohan has known MaoMao since they were born because their parent knew eachother because they are neighbor.She and MaoMao would always go to the playground and play.But this one Mohan couldn't go to the park with her because she was tired after their parents and her went to a vacation and she asked MaoMao to tell her if something good or bad happened to at the park and went she did MaoMao tell her that she made new friends at the park.She asked her what their name was and MaoMao said it was Wu Zhehan and Luoluo or Xu Zixuan.After that Mohan started to get busy with her homework since her mom asked her to take and extra class after school so she couldn't meet MaoMao and her new friend.So MaoMao tell Momo that she will meet them at school and she did and after that they became inseparable.