Chapter 8

After a couple of days I tell Wu Zhe about my problem and the thing she promise me.She literally would go to lunch with me.After sometimes my bestfriend and her bestfriend would tag along and we would always sit together.Wu Zhe would always be with me when I needed her.She would always protect me from Dage and her gang.We are at the abandoned house that we always go after that day.

"Um..Xu Jiaqi.I- have something to tell you."Wu Zhe said to me.

"Huh?What is it?"I ask her.

"I-I like you.Not only just like you I love you.Since the first time we met."She said.I was in shock when she said that.

"Um... Wu Zhe-"I was cut of by her.

"It's ok Xu Jiaqi.If you don't like me at least give me a chance to show you ho-"I cut her of.

"Wu Zhe listen what am I going to say to you."I said and she shut her mouth and look at me.

"I- Um... actually like you too.Like how you like me.I'm inlove with you."I said as I blush and look somewhere else.

"Really?!?!?"She ask and I nodded shyly.

She gets up from her chair and pulled the chair closer to me and she hold onto my chin and turn it to her.

"I love you."She said as she crashed her lip onto mine.

I was in shock I don't know what to do.So I calm down and slowly lean in more to her lips.She bit my lower lip as she slipped her tongue in to my mouth as her tongue started to roam my mouth and slowly she started to roam her hands onto my body.I moan at the touch.I was out of breath so we parted ways and I look at her smiling at me.I just blushed when she look at me.She lean closely to my ear catching me of guard.She whispered to me.

"Xu Jiaqi.This is only the start.You wait until we got a bed with only the two of us alone in a room then we'll start it ok?"She whisper in to my ear.She look at me and wink at me.I blush and put my head on her shoulder.She just chuckled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple of days we kissed each other.We would hold each others hand when we go to school.Her bestfriends and my bestfriends knows about since I told them when I got home.

Flashback~~

I got back home still flustered after what have happen.Well who would not we literally kissed each other.So was walking to the kitchen when I saw the other four at the kitchen.

"Oh hey Xu Jiaqi.You back after hanging out with Wu Zhe?"Dai Meng said as I nodded.I saw Sun Rui looked at me.

"Xu Jiaqi did something happened?You look like you just saw a ghost or something."Sun Rui said as the others nodded their head.I sigh knowing that I couldn't simply lie to cuz I'm bad at lying.

"Yeah something did happen..."I said.

"What happen tell us."Xu Yangyuzhuo said.

"W-Wu Z-he confess to me....."I stutter at them.

"She what!?!?"Zhang Yuge said to me.

"She confess to me..."I said as they look at me with shock written on their face.

"Soo what did you say?"Sun Rui ask.

"I confess to her to a-and w-e kissed each other....."I said to them as I whisper the last sentence but I know they can hear it.

"D-Did you just say you guys kissed each other."Dai Meng ask as her eyes widened at me.

"Really?!?"Zhang Yuge ask I nodded shyly.

"Did you like it??"Xu Yangyuzhuo ask me and I nodded.

"Wow even I didn't kiss Xiaoyin Jie the first time we confess to each other."Sun Rui said and to mention they confess to each other last week.

"Who is the one to kiss.Was it you or Wu Zhe?"Xu Yangyuzhuo ask with a smirk.

"I think I already know."Dai Meng said as Sun Rui nodded.

"Judging by Xu Jiaqi expression.We know that she clearly a bottom and Wu Zhe is a top so it's clearly was Wu Zhe.Right Xu Jiaqi??"Sun Rui said as she smirk at me same with Dai Meng.I nodded at them.

"Soo....You guys are dating now?"Xu Yangyuzhuo said and I nodded.

"Oh and Zhang Yuge.Wu Zhe ask me to give this to you she said that Xu Zixuan ask her to give me this to you I guess you earn yourself a date.And also Xu Yangyuzhuo.Zhang Xin gave me this when we saw each other at the school and she ask me to give this to you.I guess you also earn yourself a date."I said to them as I grin at the two face when they read the letter that their crush have given to them.

End Of Flashback~~~~~

I was in the locker room at the gym after class was over.I was waiting for Wu Zhe since she said that she will give me a surprise so she ask me to wait for her in the locker room.There was literally no one here's since everyone have gone back to their house.After waiting for her she finally arrived as she immediately locked the locker room with a key on her hand.

"Wu Zhe when did you got that I thought that Mrs Yang was suppose to keep that."I said to her.

"I ask Mrs Yang to give it to me and I put on her desk after using it."She said as she started to get close to me.I move back and immediately got pinned to a wall by Wu Zhe.

"W-Wu Zhe what are you doing??"I ask her as I looked down since I'm scare to look her in the eyes.

"Say that to that to me babe.Not the floor."She said as she hold my chin with her left hand and put my face in front of her eyes.She slowly lean in my ear and whisper something to me.

"Babe remember when I said that when we have a room with only the both of us that we'll make out."She whisper into my ear and bit it making me moan.

"Good.Now be a good girl and let me pleasure you,Babe."She said as I gulped.