◀The Fairest of them All▶

Hongjoong let out a loud, annoyed sigh as he sat in the seat of the auditoriums, he was right next to Seonghwa who was just as sleepy but he was on his phone, typing a message on their group chat to make sure that the rest of their friends know wh...

Hongjoong let out a loud, annoyed sigh as he sat in the seat of the auditoriums, he was right next to Seonghwa who was just as sleepy but he was on his phone, typing a message on their group chat to make sure that the rest of their friends know where they are seated.

"I can't believe this, after years of not going to any performance related shows, Jongho actually talked us into coming to a play." Hongjoong comments, bringing the cup of coffee he had to his lips, it wasn't like it's too early in the morning, in fact, it was around 9:45 a.m.

"Well, this is the downsides of University Week, you can't actually enjoy shit because of the need to get an attendance." Seonghwa agrees, it was always something to look forward to, but they detested how attendance was so important because they should just be having fun, not worry over how they need to find the student coordinator once the activity is over so they could get a stamp.

While Hongjoong was in his grouchy, sleep-deprived state, Seonghwa took on the role as a look-out for Mingi and Yunho who claimed they were coming up the stairs, he locks his eyes towards the double doors since it won't be hard to catch them, considering how tall the mechanical engineering students were, but it wasn't only that since their hair colors were fairly vibrant, with Yunho sporting bright blue hair and Mingi's flaming red hair.

Once he spots them, he waves his hand and the pair are quick to see them since Yunho was also reading the texts, Seonghwa gives them a thumbs up before he sits back down straight, taking hold of his own cup of iced coffee that was nestled in the cup holders.

"You know I could be sleeping right now, I only got a good 3 hours today." Hongjoong deadpans, his tired eyes hidden behind the sunglasses that he wore "Oh I know very well," Seonghwa comments, even chuckling as he pushes up his own glasses up the bridge of his nose since it slid down a little.

"I had to finalize my plates last night and I almost cried when I thought I spilled coffee on it, turns out I spilled it over a draft and cried over nothing because I forgot I had already put my plates in the tube." Hongjoong snorts, poking Seonghwa's cheek as he mimics the sound of crying.

"So, that's what I heard last night, I thought I was just going crazy over the lack of sleep."

It wasn't long before Yunho and Mingi shimmied their way to the empty seats that Seonghwa and Hongjoong reserved for them, "Hey guys, did you get your attendance stamps?" Yunho asks, waving his own attendance booklet and the older of the group nods, pointing out that they really should have befriended the people from their student council so they could charm their way into getting stamps.

"I bet that you two didn't get any sleep last night." Mingi says, taking Hongjoong's coffee from the holder and the older student almost punching him for doing so but the engineering student just shrugs, smiling sheepishly because he knows that Hongjoong is all bark and no bite. Once they got comfortable in their own seats, Yunho quickly got his phone out so he could play a game and Mingi just put on his headphones, continuing a drama that he didn't get to finish the night prior because he fell asleep.