CHAPTER SEVEN, unfinished business & feelings confessed

Stella spent most of the next day trying to figure out what her unfinished business might be

Stella spent most of the next day trying to figure out what her unfinished business might be. After a lot of thinking and searching, she believes it might be confronting her old band mates. When she goes to visit them, it always seems like they see her, but they act like they don't. Maybe they do that because it's too hard to think that she could actually be there. 

She thinks, well, she hopes, that if she confronts them and talk to them, then maybe that will help her crossover so she doesn't have to deal with the jolts anymore. The jolts she gets weren't as bad as the boy's were, but as the days went by they started getting worse. 

"Reg, what are you doing?" Stella chuckles, shaking her head at the bassist while she puts her hands on her hips. She was now standing in the Molina's dining room, noticing Reggie was sitting at the table where Ray was looking at pictures he took of the house. 

Reggie looks at her with a smile. "Hanging out with my pal, Ray." 

Stella raises her eyebrows, glancing at Ray who stared at the laptop. "Gotcha." She nods, going over to the table and takes a seat across from Reggie just as Alex appears next to Reggie. 

He sighs loudly, seeing Reggie looking at the laptop in front of Ray. "What are you doin'?" 

Reggie shrugs his shoulders, looking at Ray with a smile. "Like I told Ella, I'm hanging out with Ray. And I needed a pick-me up. Hanging out with Ray always seems to do the trick." 

Alex furrows his eyebrows, looking at Reggie, then at Ray, and then back at Reggie. "Does it?"

When Reggie just looks back at him with a smile, Alex nods. "Okay."

"Dad, I have a ghost update." 

Stella looks over when Carlos walks into the room, carrying a shoebox with him. He puts the shoebox on the table . Alex nods, glancing at Stella. "Okay, this might be interesting."

Stella nods in agreement. "I have a feeling it will."

"Really?" Sighing, Ray looks at his son. "Come  on, Carlos, we talked about this." 

Carlos sits on the chair across from Ray. "I know you're not a believer, but listen to this." 

Ray raises his eyebrows. "Do I have a choice?" 

"No." Carlos replied. 

Reggie smiles at Carlos. "You go, little man." 

"After Julie played with her hologram band last night, I couldn't sleep." Carlos explained.

Ray smiles. "Those songs do get stuck in your head."

Reggie looks at Stella with a smile and then looks at Alex, elbowing him. "He likes our music too."

"Ah," Alex shakes his head. "Still doesn't count."

"I learned on YouTube that ghosts haunt because something's bothering them." Carlos continues. "So to get rid of them, you gotta find out what crawled up their ghosts butts!"