hour two

9:00 am

9:00 am

the clock struck 9'o clock. they'd officially been on lockdown for an hour now.

oh my god can this shooter hurry the fuck up so i can get out of here. haneul thought to herself as she clicked through ebooks on her laptop. she didn't feel like using her phone's battery any more, in case the lockdown would take longer than expected.

at this point her need to get out wasn't only because she was mad at jeno, but also because she was bored out of her mind. the classroom had no sort of games to play, just desks and academic shit. then she realized.

ew, i have that essay to write.

putting in her earbuds, haneul started her homework playlist and began to write. she could care less about the boring book they were reading in literature class, but if she didn't do it now it would never get done.

the meaning behind the line......what was the line again? wait, what even is the meaning? and- no no no not this song.

in her hast to skip the song, haneul got her hands caught in the wire of her earbuds, causing the phone to go flying off the table. it landed on the floor with a loud crack.

ah shit there goes my new screen protector.

this didn't go unnoticed by jeno, who quickly pretended he didn't care when he noticed haneul turning around. in fact, he noticed the song she was trying to skip too.

MESSAGES

jaemin ig

JENO
bRO

JENO
JAEMIN

JENO
NANA

JAEMIN
WHAT

JENO
BRO THIS IS GETTING
BAD

JAEMIN
WHAT DID THE SHOOTER
ENTER CAMPUS??

JENO
no not that

JENO
also idk if it's a shooter

JENO
anyways

JENO
SHE SKIPPED OUR
SONG

JAEMIN