Fall At Spine

Notes:

Shoutout and thanks to Saitch. Who commented this idea.

"Could you do with in spine Namaari actually killed Raya for we see Sisu's reaction?"

Raya took a deep breath as she walked up towards the gate. She knew that she would be directly facing the person who has betrayed her and is looking to kill her once and for all. Raya knew that she would be facing an entire army, but as long as the dragon gems and Sisu are safe, she would do anything. After all, she comes too far to give up and surrender to Fang. "Okay, note to self," Raya reminded herself. "Don't die." Raya sighed as she moved to open the gates.

Namaari looked at the gate solemnly. She knew that Raya and her little gang were in there. And she is going to stop at nothing to get them out, as long she gets what is best for Fang, nothing else matters. Not even the lives of the barbaric people of Spine. "Burn them out," Namaari said firmly. The army behind her was ready to fire until a loud creak sounded, and the gates opened, revealing a cloaked person wearing a hat. Namaari immediately knew that it was her.

"Hey there, princess undercut," Raya said with humor in her voice, mocking the princess of Fang as she walked forward. "Fancy meeting you here-"

Namaari just walked forward, unamused by the princess's antics, swinging her spear. "You and the dragon gem pieces are coming with me," Namaari said firmly, glaring at the princess of Heart, who doesn't seem to be intimidated by all of this.

"Hmm... my sword here says we're not," Raya said mockingly as she revealed her sword from underneath her cloak. Raya was ready to fight Namaari as she looked at the woman, amused.

Namaari, still unamused by Raya's antics. She raised her hand, motioning for her army to aim their flaming arrows right at Raya. The troops readied their bows and arrow, prepared to fire on command. However, Raya was still seemingly not scared of Namaari and her troops. Instead, she just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I knew you couldn't handle rolling solo," Raya said tauntingly. She knew that a person like Namaari wouldn't back down from a challenge like this to prove herself. "You're nothing without your band~" Raya mocked with a singsong tone. This time, she knew she hit something as Namaari just glared at her fiercely and lowered her hand.

"Stand down," Namaari ordered before holding her spear up, a small smirk spread across her face as her troops lowered their weapons. "This shouldn't take long."

Raya just returned a challenging smirk as she nodded, Namaari chuckled dryly, spinning the spear in her hand as Raya dropped her hat and cloak before grabbing her sword, ready to fight Namaari as the two young women circled. Raya knew that the plan was working as she saw Tuk Tuk roll away out of the corner of her eye with the kids on him.

Raya was the first to move forward, prompting the princess of Fang to move forward as well to counter her attacks and very soon. The two princesses were engaged in a fast-paced fight as their blades clashed as one tried to strike as the other blocked before striking back fiercely. Sounds of metal clashing and grunting sounded throughout the woods as they fought while Namaari's troops just watched them fight, standing around them as if they were spectating a match.