? part 3

Hogwarts students ran towards the test rails, it was blowing so you could fall over."All 5 year old students should go with them the carriages" shouted McGonagall, at the same time as she made a gesture towards all 7 carriages in a row.Emma, ​​Hermione, ron and Harry sat in a carriage with a carbon black roof, before the testers started to pull the carriage, so come on, guess 3 times Blasie, Pansy and Draco(they sat there because there were no other places) Blasie sighed loudly that they had to sit there, but it was just biting into the sour apple, Blasie thought. When they got out of the carriage, Draco went out first, and stood on the side of the carriage and extended his hand to Hermione, and Draco was surprised that Hermione took his hand. She grabbed it as a support down the carriage stairs, then released it, and soon after, everyone else got out of the carriage.and went up to the castle.When Draco, Goley, Blasie were about to pass the picture hole, Draco saw just something that made the blood start to boil inside him, he saw that Marcus Flint was dangerously close to Hermione, he knew he had to do something for him (Marcus) now pressed Marcus pushed Hermione up against the wall but she tried to free herself, she screamed but Flint took over his hand for her mouth. Draco pulled his wand out of his coat pocket and ... and ... then"Expelliarmus" Draco shouted angrily 3 seconds later Marcus flew back and Hermione ran to Draco and gave him a giant hug, but what surprised Hermione was that he hugged her back."Thank you" she whispered over Draco's shoulder then released the hug and walked on to the dining room.Hermione perspectiveI gave Draco a big warm hug then I went to the dining room, "why was he so kind to me?"I asked myself, what if he likes him ?, Maybe who knows ... No Hermione focus you do not have time for him. When I entered the great hall, it was as if something was in the air, but I did not think about it anymore and went on to the Gryffindor table, where Harry and Oliver, Oliver Wood Gryffindor's team captain, were sitting. I sat down on the brown wooden bench next to Wood"Hello! Hermione, have you seen this? Harry asked, handing me the newspaper he had been flipping through"No..mmm ... interested I did not know" I replied while I had my nose in the newspaper article, Harry put his temple on the table and....