𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘:𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻

Author POV: 

Author POV: 

Once a upon a time, there was a girl name Micha,Her smile can make your day even better and soft kinded heart can make you soft. The flowers surround her making her look like an angel in disguise a lots of flowers especially,Dandelion.

 Everything was normal back then until that night she wants to drink some water so she  walks downstairs to get some water but, what she heard was unbelievable.

 "Do you think i'm cheating behind your back? How ridiculous you are?!" Micha's mother  shouts at her husband.Jaehyung, MIcha's father pulled Sooyeon scalp that make her stumble  and on her knees on the floor.

 "What do you think you are! I'm the owner of this houseold my house my rules!" He grips her hair so tightly that she closes her eyes because of pain and fear, she was a sobbing mess .Micha saw her mother crying for the first time . 

Micha bits her lips really hard because of  anger, The droplets on her eyes streams on her cheeks.she wants to punch her father so hard but she was afraid to do it.

 "You're just a toy that i want to ruined" He  just chuckles gripping it to harder this time.

 "you're children and this brat right here...." He pokes her Baby bump .

"Are just my slaves  on this shitty houseold" He pokes to hard to her baby bump that makes sooyeon cry even more. 

 "Unnie?" Micha's face turned pale she turned her head and saw her little sister.

 "What are you doing?" her baby sister  Aera tilts her head  being curious.

 "Shh be quite and go upstairs okay?'' MIcha said to her sister and Hwe-ji  obediently nods and goes upstairs. 

And then Micha heard a screams from her mother . Stop it ,please , i  begging you.

 Micha had enough ,she walks to them and shoves her  Father away that causes her father to loose the grip on her mother. The fear of her mother's eyes is enough that she wants to kill someone.

 "Mom! are you okay?!" Micha  rushes to her mother to help her stand upon her on knees.'

 "YOU FUCKING BRAT!" out of  nowhere Jaehyung pulled Micha hair so hard that she stumble on her on knees.He slapher on her right cheek   ,Micha tasted  the metallic liquid from her mouth.She was kicked on her stomach she coughs because of pain she felt.

 "Out of my way Brat!" He kicks her one more time and  walks away to the scene he made.

 ''Micha!Are you okay?!" Her mother helps her to get  up on the floor where she is laying with,Sooyeon caress the red mark on her cheeks she is about to crying again but Micha stop her.

"I'm okay mother don't worry about me you need to worry about is my lilttle brother" Micha caress Sooyeon Baby bump, Micha send a fake smile towards her mother the warmth of her mother  that makes her to lean more.  

'I'm going to get  out at her as soon as possible , i want to protect my mom smile.'

Her twelve years old thought eventhough Micha is just a child she's quite mature for her age.

4 years later:

It's been four years and again my mom is pregnant again.if you ask then you know what I mean they did all the time. That bastard force my mom to do that fucking thing.

We're on the hospital right know if you ask my mom was holding her newborn child,she caress like he was the precious thing on the earth, so fragile on this cruel world.

I was sitting beside my mom side while she breastfeeding my baby brother,My sister and my other little brother was in the couch sleeping together.

I earned a lot of money and we're going to the Seoul this night.

It was midnight 12:30 am,the atmosphere was so quite.

I had a bruise both of my cheek because that bastard slap the shit of me again.

"Mom let's escape, let's go to the Seoul" I ask in monotone tone.

"M-micha you know we can't escape, His watching us everywhere Micha" a tears slips to her eyes.

"We Can mom trust me, I earn a lot of money and I drug that bastard drink this afternoon we still can escape mom" Micha said. Sooyeon was about to say something but Micha stop her.

" And if  your asking I pack all of our things that we needed and we had to sneak out right now to catch the bus to Seoul."

Magical time skip

Micha and her mom got ready, Sooyeon was unable to walk because she just give birth she was worried about Micha both swollen cheek but Micha said she was fine.

Micha woke Hwe-ji up and Lift the sleeping Minhyun.

"Unnie were are we going?" Hwe-ji ask her tilting her head.

"To the better please Hwe-ji" Micha smiled and Micha took Hwe-ji hand while her other hand carried the three bags that had there necessity on it.

Micha opens the door and look at the both side of the hallway.

'No one was here'  she walks until she was outside at the parking lot.

They had a problem, The bodyguards of Jaehyung was there.the two muscular bodyguard that beats the shit of her.

"Keep quite okay? And hold Minhyun for me for a minute" she shhed Hwe-ji and give Minhyun to Hwe-ji arms.her arms was so sore but she didn't care about it.

She walks to them and then she stops when she was Infront of them. The both guards was confuse but then they are both beaten up by Micha.

She helps her mom and her siblings to the inside the car, and who is the driver of course the all mighty Micha was the driver.

"We're going to the Seoul were no one knows us mom" She said and starts the engine.

Chapter 1 will be up soon!!!-
Author

And I hope you enjoy it and sorry for the grammar mistakes. And I hope you had a great day!