𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭: 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

I hope you guys will love it and sorry if it's not that great.

 -author  

Flashback:

Flashback:

 They successfully escape,Jaehyung was so furious that he throw the vase beside him.He yelled to two guard who was bowing and they quiver in fear.

 "Find that Fucking slut and those brats and bring the to me!" He yelled that cause his man to panic.

 "Y-yes sir!'' they quickly got up and rushes outside to chase the nother and the sibling who escape. 

"Those fucking dickheads" he massage his temple but his stress quickly disapper when a soft fingers wrap around his neck, a woman sat on his lap.

 "you don't need them right? they are just your slaves." the bitch i mean woman who sat in his lap said while her bitchy ass face.

"Of course my love" he forcefully said to her, she just humed in  approval and lean to him even more.

"this is why i love you so much right Aera?" That woman name, Nam-gyu said to her daughter who was just standing looking down on the floor. 

"y-yes mother" she mumble but its enough to Nam-Gyu to hear it. 'she's going to hurt me again if i don't answer her' the poor girl Thought. she clinch her fingers tightly.She know her other so well She was using him for money.

 (She was the same age of  Micha she's 16 years old on this flashback ) 

 Present time, 

The loud sound of alarm woke Micha up, She want to sleep more but she had to go in the university. she groan as she Get up on her bed. She punch the alarm because it was to annoying for her.Her room was pretty simple yet aesthetic. She look at the time 6:15.

  She look  at herself and the mirror, she wore a baggy pajama that was a bit bigger on her size she rub her eyes and then she was shock to see her face

"i look like a fucking whole shit" she made a tsked sound and she was ready to go in the shower.

 Magical time skip  

 She wore a baggy black sweater and the black spandex pajama pants.

 there house was pretty small yet comfortable for all of them, all of them are on the table eating some pancakes that there mother cooked for them and the three siblings saw there big sister,

" GOOD MORNING NOONA!" Minhyun brightly smile and greet at her noona, She had tears on her imagination. 'God, save me this child is to bright that i might die by just looking at him' she thought as she dramatically falls on her imagination.

She also greets het little sister and her baby brother who was sat on his high chair He was blubbering something that made Micha smiled a little.Her mother, who was in the kitchen cooking the pancake greets Micha with the peck on her cheeks.

 "Good morning Micha" they both exchange the greeting to each other and Micha pulled the chair that was beside her  and she sat. her other who finish there food sat beside there 3 years old child.They all eat the food together while her mother was puttinga spoonful on the baby mouth, 

"Micha?''

  "Yes mom?'' she was a bit confuse why her mother was calling her all of sudden. 

"You should wear some dress and skirt it suits you" My jaw open because of her statement

 "No way in hell i would wear that shit" she ate again but a spoon was throwed to her head and she groan.

"Were infornt on the food MICHA!'' Sooyeon scold her Micha because of cussing infornt of the food. 

''Shit" Then all of them turned to the three years old who cuss all of sudden that made Micha panic and other sppon was throwed at her again.

 Time skip

"Oww, that shits hurts so uch that old hag throw that fucking spoon on me'' she groan while holding Minhyun hand while Hwe-ji was just walking peacefully. 

"Its you're fault anyway that you cusses a lot' she said calmly that made me stare at her.She had to accompany the both of them, it was 7:20 in the morning.

 "Noona! please dont fight!'' Minhyun hugged me and it made me so soft inside. ''Were not fighting MInhyun-ah ,were just talking" hwe-ji said to minhyun and give him a smile.

 'Will this is my life, a happy normal life that i want.  and i dont want to fall inlove' she thought as she smiled at her two siblings.

 But things turned into rollercoaster after he meet the Transferre. the one and only,Jeon jungkook. 

i hope you enjoy this chapter and i'm sorry if its not that good, and i'm sorry for my grammar mistakes, i hope to see you in next chapter!-Author-nim

This is Micha wears

This is Micha wears .  just dont mind the Bag that she was carrying and the bucket hat.