Chapter 3. Who Kiddnapped Us?!?!

Liz's POV

"That cop was as blind as a bat!" I whispered to Sarah. She nodded her head in agreement. Niall had put gags in our mouthes so we couldn't talk or scream when the cop came. "You guys are SO lucky that he didn't see you." said the driver that looked oddly familliar "Well boys... I think they should still get punished. What do you think?" asked the one that had black hair...almost like Elvis Presley's. Why do they all look so damn familliar?!?! None of the other boys answered him. Wait a minute... They're..... ONE. DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY. SHIT. When the boys saw my expression, they all grinned. "So you finally figured out who we are I'm guessing?" asked Niall. Haha Nialler is so adorable!!!!! Wait back up the traffic! They just kidnapped us!!!!! But I love them and want to kiss Harry! No you must not kiss Harry. But I wanna! "It's alright love, you can kiss me." Harry said with cheeky grin on his face. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked them. They just all started laughing. Even Liam, the driver. "Oh shut yo pieholes! You messed with the wrong gurl!" Sarah still was trying to figure out who they were. I laughed at this. I leaned over to her. "Sarah, it's One Direction." I whispered. I saw the look on her face at first it was happy, and surprised, but then, mad. "Why the hell would you use us for a prank show out of all the girls in the world?!?!" she asked them. Then it hit me. I might be able to leave! "Yeah where are the cameras?!" I asked.

This just caused them to laugh harder. "Why are you dumbasses laughing?!?!" Sarah said, pissed off I'm sure. "Sarah stop swearing. Little kids could be watching this." I said. Niall was crying along with Harry, and Zayn. While Louis and Liam were probably about to die. Finally Liam managed to stop. "Girls, this isn't a prank show. We did this because we wanted to." Liam said.

"shit..." I mumbled under my breath. Sarah, being the-well I thought she was smart...but she proved me wrong. "Why don't you bitches prove it then?!" She asked them. Wrong thing to say Sarah, wrong thing. I saw Zayn get an evil smirk on his face. He came closer to Sare. "Well I wouldn't want fans to see this" he paused. "See w-" she started but was already pinned up against the side of the van with Zayn kissing her.

Sarah's POV

OH. MY. GAWD. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO KISS ZAYN MALIK ALL MY LIFE...AND I FINALLY GET TO DO IT!!!!! Then I remembered. He kidnapped you Sarah. PUSH THIS MUTHA FUCKA AWAY FROM U!!!!! It was easy since he saw I wasn't fighting he didn't have me pinned anymore. But I pushed him as hard as I could-he wouldn't budge.

Then I kicked him where da sun don't shine. He pulled away quickly then screamed. He grabbed his... Well u kno and fell to the floor crying. All of the boys laughed but then their faces got really serious. "Sarah, don't EVER do that again. Promise?" asked Louis. Since I was already against the wall I had my hands behind my back and crossed my fingers "Promise." I said.

I still can't believe who kidnapped us...