Chapter One: Escape From The Zoldyck Household

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

In the household of the Zoldyck family they are doing what they normally do in the front gate of the house there stood the fourth child known as Killua Zoldyck with his friend and there siblings with him he left Alluka in the front of the gate with his friends he intended to go there alone to get his older sister out of the house.

She was the only daughter in the Zoldyck family but that's not the reason they locked her up like alluka she has something sealed inside of her but even without her she was still powerful enough to destroy the whole family along with the whole earth and bring those who died back to live and create it as well.

She has a fox locked up inside of her as well they trained her to be a great assassin but at the age of five when they found out what she can do they locked her up but her sibling aren't scared of her they more likely adore her since she is the only girl in the family.

Illumi was the one who trained her to use nen and what not, while Milluki her twin thought her how to hack and what not the only one who is afraid of her was her own mother while her father is the same as well.

"are you sure about this killua?" Gon asked while carrying Alluka in his arms as he looked at his friend "yeah I'm sure about this." Killua said while looking at Gon and the rest with dermintion in his eyes because no matter what happen he will get his sister out of that house.

"nīsan bring onēsan out okay." Alluka said while looking at the white headed male who gave her a smile "Hai." was the last thing that Killua said as he opened the gate and entered the house as his friends let to make sure that they are far away and to set the plan in action.

"I'm worried for him." Gon said while looking at his older sister who gave him a closed eyed smile "he will get his sister out of there." Gon's older sister said while smiling at him as she was next to one of there friends "Summer is right Gon we need to trust Killua." Kurapika said while looking at the shorter male who nooded his head.

{New character unlocked Summer Freecss}

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

As soon as Killua entered the house he was greeted by none other than one of the butlers Canary he just walk past her not even taking a glance at her what more important to him is his older sister he wants her to get out of this house more than anything he got Alluka out now it was her turn.

Entering the house his mother was the first who greeted him but he didn't pay any attention to his own mother he went straight to his father's room where there was a large man was sitting he has Silver hair and violet cat like eyes "what are you doing here killua?" the booming voice of his father asked him his father was known as Silvia Zoldyck.